Reviews for Love and War
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
The overlay of 2 things happening at once departs from the usual snippet and I commend you for sharing the plot in a new and different way. I think it goes to show it's never too late to revise or post. It can be considered a late SSM entry or an early Christmas gift. For me, it's a Spring gift!

Leaving things open ended in some ways allows this to align a little with canon Sasuke leaving Sakura behind to raise Sarada.

It's yet to see if there are no regrets but that's what makes the ending one you can make your own.
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
My jaw dropped in UTTER shock liek WAAAT
LastPandaHero chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
T-T So sad yet so good.
radcherryblossom chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Wow...I can't believe Sakura is pregnant...
Beautifully written and I envy you for having such great ideas and a great beta-reader. Good job!
Rating:8/10 :)
HasiVA chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
That was awesome! I really loved how she keeps associating thunder and electricity with Sasuke! Loved that! Would love it this was a multi-chaptered fic! ;)
kitsu012 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Short but powerful and beautifully written. It's an interesting take on the things that could have happened in the Land of Iron. Awesome :)
szwenda chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This has certainly piqued my interest. Looking forward to part 2. :)
bassoongirl14 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I hope you continue this! I want to know what happens!
Choco Forest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Aaah so I guess she's pregnant ne... oh please continue this... :)
arch-nsha chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
please continue this.
LadyMartel4000 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Interesting...sounds like a one shot but it's not at the same time...please update soon! :D
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 12/4/2013