Reviews for Fire at Will
Love love it even though a little occ but anyways loved it
LovelyOnyx chapter 14 . 2/24
I... Am about to cry, and currently HATING you...
nupt chapter 2 . 2/24
It's such a great idea to use Percy Jackson characters in a completely different story. Good job
nupt chapter 1 . 2/24
nice starting prologue
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 20 . 1/10
The opening was dramatic, and the subsequent plot has certainly lived up to that idea; nice job.
Starting with the simple concept of Annabeth as an assassin, the subsequent plot continues to hold my interest from then on, even if I question her morality when she so easily accepts an assignment to kill Percy without even any idea WHY he ‘has’ to die (If there was evidence that he was doing something wrong, fine, but when he just seemed to be a regular guy it raises several questions).
That said, once Annabeth was actually faced with the moment of truth and required to make a choice, I appreciated your exploration of her reasons for the final decision, acting on emotion rather than adhering to orders and recognising that what she feels for Percy goes deeper than any assignment, regardless of the risks to both of them if anyone else on their ‘side’ finds out. While I still slightly question her final decision- she might appreciate their overall loyalty to each other, but I would have thought that she should have a few more issues about the organisation’s overall methods given her own history- Annabeth’s meeting with her mother and her confrontation with Luke were both excellent, allowing her to both accept her past and recognise the key distinction between the two most important male peers she had at this point in her life, with one focused on himself while the other thinks beyond that.
They might be in a tricky position at the conclusion of this storyline, but nobody can deny that it’s going to be interesting to see what happens next…
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
I love how evenly matched Percy and Annabeth are! This is pure perfection!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
I'm in love with your writing. This whole thing is just so beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Literally a paragraph in and I can already tell you're a fabulous writer. This story's gonna be one fun ride!
a thousand fallen stars chapter 20 . 10/24/2015
Best. Story. Ever!
I couldn't stop reading :)
justanfanboy chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
readed this part of the story(fire at will) but there is just one thing in this chapter that bothers me...

its the part at almost the end, when annabeth shoots the guy in the head between his eyebrows, ofcourse he's dead but if u want to look it like suciecde(hope i spelt i right) its has to been in the side of the head, not the front is almost impossible and there i a change that you survive because you can shoot between you 2 brain halfs.
and it bothers me that she doesnt clean her fingerprints XD
but anways its a really nice story.
im off going to read the second "book"

hope understand me
Artsybookworm chapter 20 . 7/8/2015
Robbie-Jacobson chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
I love this story! This is my second time reading it and the Nico part still made me cry! You are an amazing writer and so creative. The sequel is also really good!
aly chapter 20 . 6/5/2015
you know what i think? i think u should change the names of the people and their appearances (maybe) and publish this as an actual book. it's so good and i loved it! you did a great job and seriously, u should think about the whole publishing idea!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
that romeo and juliet reference was very well placed, my friend. ;)
abc chica chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
wow, u sure know how to write a good story! loving it!