Reviews for Fire at Will
I love how evenly matched Percy and Annabeth are! This is pure perfection!
I'm in love with your writing. This whole thing is just so beautiful!
Literally a paragraph in and I can already tell you're a fabulous writer. This story's gonna be one fun ride!
a thousand fallen stars chapter 20 . 10/24
Best. Story. Ever!
I couldn't stop reading :)
justanfanboy chapter 1 . 8/17
readed this part of the story(fire at will) but there is just one thing in this chapter that bothers me...

its the part at almost the end, when annabeth shoots the guy in the head between his eyebrows, ofcourse he's dead but if u want to look it like suciecde(hope i spelt i right) its has to been in the side of the head, not the front is almost impossible and there i a change that you survive because you can shoot between you 2 brain halfs.
and it bothers me that she doesnt clean her fingerprints XD
but anways its a really nice story.
im off going to read the second "book"

hope understand me
Artsybookworm chapter 20 . 7/8
Wishfulwriter5510 chapter 21 . 6/17
I love this story! This is my second time reading it and the Nico part still made me cry! You are an amazing writer and so creative. The sequel is also really good!
aly chapter 20 . 6/5
you know what i think? i think u should change the names of the people and their appearances (maybe) and publish this as an actual book. it's so good and i loved it! you did a great job and seriously, u should think about the whole publishing idea!
that romeo and juliet reference was very well placed, my friend. ;)
abc chica chapter 12 . 6/4
wow, u sure know how to write a good story! loving it!
aly chapter 6 . 6/4
oh crap. here it comes...
abc chic chapter 2 . 6/3
i'm wondering why all the bad guys are on the supposed "good side"...koronos, atlas, luke? and why all the good guys are the villains (percy, artemis?)
aly chapter 1 . 6/3
i love spy stories and when it's crossed over with pjo, it couldn't get better. l like when this is going so far :)
I understand the message in the story, but the ends don't justify the means
Titophilip chapter 20 . 4/11
nice story...loved it much...very much impressed too...I'd see ur book two as a lone story but i didnt wanna read eagle eye cos i felt i had no basis but then i found dis story by accident...didnt even know twas d prequel...I'm totally gonna read d book two now...KUDOS!