Reviews for Fire at Will
Omgs, I love a tipsy Annabeth XD
GirlishlyGreek chapter 5 . 4/16
Yesss! The feeeelllssss XD
GirlishlyGreek chapter 1 . 4/16
Oh my gods, this story is amazing!
drogorath chapter 15 . 3/14
I really think this as realistic a fic can get .I really love the buildup to the story but Id like to point out a few things which confused me. Wouldn't it be the FBI who catches criminal's in the US? Don't the CIA have a military team to do their bidding? And wouldn't there be indoctrination in trainees to prevent them from ever defecting over as in the armed forces ? I'm not American so I'd like to know
SeaSpree chapter 20 . 3/5
This was amazing! The writing flow was very natural, and very in-character. Some tid-bits were a tad fast, but nothing unbelievable. Simply put, this was extremely well-written, and I can't wait to head over and check out the sequel!
onStyle20 chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
mo
Guest chapter 20 . 3/11/2016
Love love it even though a little occ but anyways loved it
LovelyOnyx chapter 14 . 2/24/2016
I... Am about to cry, and currently HATING you...
nupt chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
It's such a great idea to use Percy Jackson characters in a completely different story. Good job
nupt chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
nice starting prologue
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 20 . 1/10/2016
The opening was dramatic, and the subsequent plot has certainly lived up to that idea; nice job.
Starting with the simple concept of Annabeth as an assassin, the subsequent plot continues to hold my interest from then on, even if I question her morality when she so easily accepts an assignment to kill Percy without even any idea WHY he ‘has’ to die (If there was evidence that he was doing something wrong, fine, but when he just seemed to be a regular guy it raises several questions).
That said, once Annabeth was actually faced with the moment of truth and required to make a choice, I appreciated your exploration of her reasons for the final decision, acting on emotion rather than adhering to orders and recognising that what she feels for Percy goes deeper than any assignment, regardless of the risks to both of them if anyone else on their ‘side’ finds out. While I still slightly question her final decision- she might appreciate their overall loyalty to each other, but I would have thought that she should have a few more issues about the organisation’s overall methods given her own history- Annabeth’s meeting with her mother and her confrontation with Luke were both excellent, allowing her to both accept her past and recognise the key distinction between the two most important male peers she had at this point in her life, with one focused on himself while the other thinks beyond that.
They might be in a tricky position at the conclusion of this storyline, but nobody can deny that it’s going to be interesting to see what happens next…
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
I love how evenly matched Percy and Annabeth are! This is pure perfection!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
I'm in love with your writing. This whole thing is just so beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Literally a paragraph in and I can already tell you're a fabulous writer. This story's gonna be one fun ride!