Reviews for Calling To the Heart
HarolxdsWifeyxD chapter 102 . 8/18
Lol Good Luck Charlie.
HarolxdsWifeyxD chapter 90 . 8/17
They Should Tell Her Bitch Is A Bad Word...
I love Peter. He's a a trip
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 5/3
Awesome start
faletoimj chapter 114 . 3/11
Great story...
adara1103 chapter 114 . 2/5
I have found that I absolutely love all of the stories that you write. I think you have an amazing gift. Can't wait to read more from you.
ladygoddess8 chapter 114 . 1/20
I must say this is a much preferred version of Bella getting pregnant than the original novels. I always disliked that Bella got pregnant in the original because it, to me, signified the loss of her importance as a character and her growth. Throughout the books, Bella was shown as this exceptional human who was brought into the supernatural world. Someone who was meant to be a part of that world and her experiences were guiding her to that point. With the birth of her child, Bella's transformation into her proper place was overshadowed by her daughter who until this book had no real standing or importance. I felt no real attachment to Renesmee in the story and she felt like she was put in as only a way to appease Jake making his love for Bella seem unimportant and trivial. Bella as a vampire should of became and equal to Edward who could stand for herself without his backing well still being his mate. It felt wrong how the story went.

In this fanfiction however, I felt differently. I was definitely nervous about Bella becoming pregnant because a lot of stories have been ruined for me by this but found this story to actually benefit from Bella having a child than not. I came to care for Grace because her presence had an importance and she was not killing off Bella for it. You allowed Bella to have her strength without taking away the strain of having a child so quickly (though I believe that Bella was pregnant a lot longer than anyone can know and like some just not really physically showing until later into the pregnancy). I got to know Grace and her significance well still being able to follow along with Bella and Jasper's importance as well. I was expecting the pregnancy to occur because the foreshadowing and was not blindsided by the sudden impregnation of Bella when nothing pointed to the fact it was possible. You guided the reader to the possibility and that helped a lot.

Sorry for the small speech. I sometimes feel the urge to tell my opinion and hope to hear others in return. I sometimes get carried away and hope I did not offend in anyway. I enjoyed reading this fic and will browse your other stories.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 114 . 12/18/2014
Such a wonder ending! Everyone living happily ever after!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 111 . 12/18/2014
Marcus finally got his revenge. I have a theory as to who the voice is that Grace uses to speak when she goes into her trance like states but I'm probably wrong, I think its Didyme.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 109 . 12/18/2014
Jazz is right. And it irritates me but there it is. They can't go for Blake or Edward (sucks but I guess Heidi is really his mate) without hurting their mates this breaking a law in itself.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 103 . 12/18/2014
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 102 . 12/18/2014
Oh Peter.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 101 . 12/18/2014
Stupid childish little prick! I hope Heidi realizes what he is. I don't think they're true mates.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 100 . 12/18/2014
I think I was wrong about who Grace's mate will be. :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 96 . 12/18/2014