Reviews for Love Will Thaw
Polly Little chapter 1 . 5/18
Aww, he's cute. Anna will be pleased he has flower powers rather than ice!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 4/27
I could totally see this happening in the movie. I remember when my identical twin nephews were born they were so small and tiny. Red looking too. I was scared to hold one of them I was scared that I would drop them or not hold them properly. Finally I relented and held one while I was sitting down. When he started to fush and cry I thought I had done something wrong.
Olivia O'Neil chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Awwww. What a sweet little baby. Poor Elsa being terrified.
ArendelleCrown chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
This is so adorable! And yes, you gave Elsa justice. It's not easy being the queen who nearly killed her own sister to accept the fact that she's becoming an aunt.I can feel how Elsa would severely panic if she was forced to hold the child without controlling her magic. This is very well done, and NEVER stop your obsession with Frozen. Just let it flow... looking forward to more like this.
marylilypatricia chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I love this so much I cannot even express it. It's such a beautiful, fluffy story but it's meaningful, too. It's short, sweet and what I could imagine to be canon. Thank you for writing a beautiful story.
Zam the hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
HE'S GOT PLANT POWERS!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
A good one
Hathor-Aroha chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
A beautiful, heartwarming little story. I love how you have all the characters perfectly in character, and I can tell that you put your heart into the story as well, making it shine bright.
olverabonk chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Beautiful! Simply beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Bri, you're a queen
Echidna chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
So Anna's child has plant/ flower/ spring powers?
Callida chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Ooooh baby cuteness! Loved when Kristoff got all defensive for Anna.
Breathing in Poison chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
so cute! :'D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Very lovely
SPG inc chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I've been looking for a fic like this since frozen came out. Good... and cute too.