Reviews for Mistakes Are Better When They're French
xXKrystalBuckysSweetheartXx chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
I loved this so much! Misha x Dean was fucking awesome. onenof my new favorite fics!
the iz chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
this was a great little fic! thanks for the read :)
castielthebabyinatrenchcoat chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Beautiful! I really enjoyed this.
Y.K.Willstone chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
I loved it.

There were tears. There were feels. There were moments when I just thought all the stuff was just "too cute".

It was awesome. Reading it was a joy and a privilege. It was also v. cute.

Thanks for the good read.
goldenpaw chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
YAAAAAS YAS YAS YAS MISHA YOU GO
goldenpaw chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Im making so many weird noises right now because THIS IS SO PERFECT
LadyAnalyn chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Right on. I totally agree with you on Cas's logic of not going to Dean and Dean's logic of going to Lisa. Idjits both of them, they deserve each other.
LadyAnalyn chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Misha would want to help. That's what he does.
LadyAnalyn chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
This is really interesting so far. I just watched "The French Mistake" again because it was on and so far I'm really liking this better.
Damonficgirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
her great idea for a story, very interesting, I don't tend to do real RP fic but by working with the French Mistake universe this is so much better.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Hahahah this was amazing 3
Onto the next chapter
Queen Boadicea chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
In spite of some spelling errors here and there, this is a superlative story. Whether it's a beginning, middle or end, it's quite enough for me. Thank you for this stellar work.
Queen Boadicea chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
This was utterly fantastic, an exquisite joy to read. While I didn't care for Dean's taunting of Castiel, it did prod the angel to show his true feelings. The dialogue was excellent. Although I haven't seen much of the current seasons, I can understand Dean's outrage over Castiel's behavior. The sex was terrific, too, torrid and passionate, just as you would expect from two wholly committed lovers.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Here's something I don't understand. If Misha is so happily married to Jensen Ackles, how could he bring himself to have sex with someone else, even if that guy looks just like him? That seems just a tad sleazy to me. I suppose I can accept it since that is the premise of this fanfic but it still seems odd.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Oh, this is too good. I've read this types of fics before now but this one is definitely making its way into the top ten. Misha and Jen...that's so adorable!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »