Reviews for On The Run
Sara chapter 19 . 7/18
I really enjoyed your story and I am still very interested in read more. No not a cliff hanger ending! I would not be surprise, if Jessie manages to get the gun (like she did with Keller). I think Jessie is stronger then she realize and be around Riddick and Jack will make her tougher. I love the relationship between Riddick, Jack and Jessie. I love your writing. Please continue writing.
Liz chapter 10 . 7/17
Amazing story! I love how Riddick is take an interest in Jessie and is protecting her. I love your writing style, your story very detail. I glad Jessie met Jack.
Kethend chapter 19 . 4/13
Its been almost a year since you last updated this story. Please don't be finished with it, I've loved this story since I read the first chapter.
Shad0w46 chapter 19 . 1/31
Cliffhanger ending! I've really enjoyed the story so far, I really hope you continue with it :)

Your writing is very good, the only thing I would note is a slight formatting error in one or two of the chapters but I think that is more of an issue with the site. Will keep an eye on this story and see if anything develops ;)

Thanks for sharing!
XxTimeToSplitxX chapter 19 . 10/11/2016
Ahhhhhhhh nooooooooo! Haha this story is awesome look forward to more of your work, can't wait to find out what happens next!
Brii chapter 19 . 9/4/2016
Hey. Awesome story. Hope you decide to keep going.
mrs.Sora-sparrow chapter 19 . 9/4/2016
great story. Hope you will keep it going.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/9/2016
I absolutely love this story. I eagerly wait for an update. Thank you for writing this and I hope your schooling is going well.
Charleigh chapter 19 . 7/21/2016
I was so excited to get an update notification for this fic, I have really enjoyed reading it! I love the camaraderie between Riddick, Jack, and Jessie. I also love the way that you write Jack, her personality is really entertaining!

I'm looking forward to your next update, glad to see that this fic hasn't been abandoned :)
shadowxsapphire chapter 19 . 7/18/2016
I love this story hope you keep it up
Alizzler chapter 19 . 6/19/2016
I'm still interested in your story! I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 19 . 6/8/2016
Awesome story so far!
anthonyluna29 chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
I wish someone would make a crossover of Riddik and RWBY and have there be a connection between the silver eyed warriors and furyans like them being allies or something. Also I refuse to believe that in RWBY Ruby is Tiayangs daughter there's no physical or mental relation from what little a look people got of them.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 19 . 6/3/2016
Oh no shit juat hit the fan and I cant wait to see if Riddick got hit, was it serious, did they take both jack and jessie? Great update can't wait for the next one
called by the wind chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
huhu I am still reading this thank you for you update!