Reviews for What if She Was
tyty chapter 24 . 8/22
You should do a sequel! I would
Read it
mE chapter 20 . 7/9
Aarghhhh! My name is Hana too! Im officially honored and freaked out at the same time :-P
Btw i love ur story xx
Great writing and an amazing plot!
More!
lightheart26 chapter 24 . 5/29
Love this fanfic. Just finished reading it and am so emotional. I literally did not put my laptop down from when I started reading this amazing, awesome fanfic. You are a great writer and I hope one day that I will find at a bookshop, a book by you. I can't wait to read your other fanfic's, but if there anything like this, I know I will be obsessed with it. Keep writing if have such a talent and I loved how you portrayed Clary and Jace in this.
Jj m chapter 6 . 4/26
Do a lemon!
Mrs.Jaden Herondale chapter 24 . 2/13
I finished this story i one day and it was AMAZING! This story made really anxious for some reason probably cuz I wanted "Skylar" to find out who she really was but it was an amazing story probably the best one I've read!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2015
Holy crap, this is one of the very few mortal instruments fan fictions that are actually spot on with the character's personalities and actions (as in what the characters would do in the situations given). Most mortal instruments fan fictions are kinda cheesy, awkward and weird, but this one is actually GOOD, ACCURATE, and ENJOYABLE. I think you did really well with this story. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Holy shit this actually one of the few fanfics that are actually good
DemonAngel35 chapter 24 . 2/24/2015
Good story. Will there be a sequel?
Maryktn chapter 24 . 2/10/2015
I don't usually like fanfic but this was amazing.
I was glued to it! Good job. :) you even kept ME intrigued!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/2/2015
Awww so sweet
Guest chapter 24 . 1/8/2015
LOVE THE STORY. BUT if they thought Clary was dead...what did they think had happened to her body? If Clary was actually alive...did they have a funeral without her body?
helen chapter 24 . 1/5/2015
Oh my god I love this story so much! I known this was last updated like two years ago but still read it anyway and I am glad I did!
red chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
what's with clary? she is like a blushing monkey...
Babybutts chapter 11 . 12/31/2014