Reviews for An Anthology on Broken Pottery
Cateagle chapter 53 . 9/16
*wicked chuckle* Well, that's a different way to off Riddle. Worked beautifully, though.
jkarr chapter 53 . 9/16
nice chapter.
jkarr chapter 51 . 9/9
that is one way to get the bad guys.
You should just make a story about the darkness you got enough for a start in this fix an thanks for not making dumbledore a bad guy as so many others do it's good to read about either way
hunzbookwyrm chapter 48 . 9/7
Good start
hunzbookwyrm chapter 16 . 9/5
Great story hope to see more soon.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 14 . 9/5
Great story hope to see more soon, you really need to finish this.
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 44 . 4/15
Omg I loved this story idea so much! I really wish it had been written and continued. It's been so many years since I've read the sword of truth. I'm guessing you don't ever continue any of the fics in this "story" but if you ever decide to write more for this idea, I'd definitely follow it!
brokenstrings001 chapter 4 . 3/14
This is pretty good. Venom-Harry is a good base
jkarr chapter 49 . 3/14
sad chapter.
gand982 chapter 49 . 3/14
Condolences on your Grandmothers passing. I cared for my disabled mother for the past 15 year so understand how difficult it is and how much more difficult it can be when they leave us. Best of luck on your journeys forward.
god of all chapter 49 . 10/3/2016
Great and story so far please continue this story soon.
Cateagle chapter 49 . 10/3/2016
Some interesting potentials here and I could see some definite possibilities. Since apparition already sounds like it uses a very small, tame, and temporary wormhole, I could see some very interesting possibilities in this blend. The character mix you posit would get very interesting, too.
god of all chapter 48 . 8/3/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
jkarr chapter 48 . 8/3/2016