Reviews for An Anthology on Broken Pottery
god of all chapter 49 . 10/3
Great and story so far please continue this story soon.
Cateagle chapter 49 . 10/3
Some interesting potentials here and I could see some definite possibilities. Since apparition already sounds like it uses a very small, tame, and temporary wormhole, I could see some very interesting possibilities in this blend. The character mix you posit would get very interesting, too.
god of all chapter 48 . 8/3
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
jkarr chapter 48 . 8/3
nice chapter.
Cateagle chapter 47 . 6/12
Hmm, that's a very interesting start and I'd love to see where you take it from here. I'd reckon that Harry antd his powers and will be something totally new to the Borg and likely to cause them fits.
jkarr chapter 47 . 6/12
nice chapter.
You should make chapter 45 into its own series
Cateagle chapter 46 . 5/14
Oh, dear, that could get very interesting. They really need to get Franklin to read something besides Harry Potter fan fiction. It's an interesting way to do a cross and I'd love to see more of it.
jkarr chapter 46 . 5/13
this is a nice update.
god of all chapter 45 . 4/29
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
duke drake chapter 45 . 4/28
damn...i wanna see this yo. SoT was my LotR, this is the series for me that said, "Holy Pot Brownies, Batman, this stuff is good!" my stepfather, long since divorced, gave me the first 5...and i read the 5 3 times in a month. pity you're not likely to do more with this. if ya do though, lemme know.
jkarr chapter 45 . 4/28
nice story.
Cateagle chapter 45 . 4/28
Ohh, this definitely has all sorts of interesting possibilities. It could be a rather fun series.
god of all chapter 44 . 4/1
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Cateagle chapter 44 . 3/31
Yes, that would be something different in the way of a name and I could see the Dursleys not using *that*.