Reviews for Kim Possible: Sacrifices
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 16 . 10/28/2019
Really nice crossover, and good scheme of Rha's. Have not seen that one before
Rune Tobor chapter 16 . 2/11/2018
I wasn't happy with the deaths early on.
And some villains should get the death penalty.
So what if a hero kills them?

I read this hoping it was a KiGo story.
AnnGo?
PoGo?

I am not sure anyone else has done this pairing.
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 4/7/2017
Siiiiiiiighhhhhhh ...

Another lovely plot wrapped up. Love the way you write!
not logged in chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
This story was truly magnificent. I loved the plot, the emotions and how Kim never let her image be corrupted, how she never went over that final line. When I saw crossover I was genuinely going to skip it, but I said ill read it because I know how good a writer you are. You surprised me, for the first time I enjoyed a crossover story, but I guess its because you wrote it in such a way that it didn't seem like there was a crossover, like you only just introduced a couple of new characters. Kim's grief was realistic and heart wrenching. I love how you incorporated uncle slim in the story, as if a silent reminder that Kim still has family left, family that she recognises and that are familiar. I love that tender moment between Ron and Kim which dispelled all that tension, it truly and accurately portrayed their strong friendship. I also love Betty's character, always trying to stay true to justice and helping Kim any way possible. I love the dynamic between betty and Kim, they are a great pair in terms of friendship. I do think that Betty could have shown a bit more concern and sympathy towards Kim, perhaps even a hug? but that's just a personal opinion. Monique and Ron were on point in terms of accuracy in writing their character, they stayed true to themselves and were funny as usual.

However, I do have problem with the ending, a huge problem. the ending disappointed me so so so much. Ann and shego kissing? that's wrong and not right. I was expecting a big beautiful teary reunion between Kim and her mother, similar to that of Kim's and Ron's reunion/hug. NOT her finding her mum kissing her rival/arch-enemy. as Ron would say; sick and wrong. I thought the mum losing her memory was realistic and good, but for her to jump onto another person? not right, even if she's lost her memory, I cant imagine her with anyone else other than her husband. not to mention you spent more time writing Ann and shego and barely anything with Ann and her daughter, it just didn't seem right and you still didn't incorporate any togetherness of mother and daughter, I wish you would put one more chapter about how the TWO of them are getting along (when I mean TWO I mean, mum and daughter. NOT mum, daughter and shego. Shego shouldn't be in the immediate picture.) Other than that, you did an excellent job in writing this fic as usual, I just wish the end gave me the closure I wanted on it.
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 16 . 9/26/2016
Finally got around to reading this one. Was not at all sure what to expect cause really, A KP/Batman crossover? But, well, damn. This was good. Just well written, plotted, and damned good! I kinda like this harder, darker Kim. Kudos.
scifijoe chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
This is my forth reading. I like how this story started although Kim sure was not.
Orionslave chapter 16 . 11/17/2015
Loved this story,even if it wasn't kiGo! Although i did notice quite a few his/her,she/he mix ups.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/10/2015
This was an intense and awesome story. Totally didn't see the Ann/Shego thing coming, though.
KiwiKugai chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
Wow

One hell of a Crossover and well worth the read after stumbling across it

I do hope at some stage you do a followup to this as I'd like to see more of Vixen working with The Bat.

And just where Anne and Shego's relationship goes.
Dragonman109 chapter 16 . 6/26/2015
Will Kim return as Vixen and will she join The Justice League?.
scifijoe chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
Well, now I know how Kim got her abilities. Anne Possible - Silk Shadow, boy what a reveal.
scifijoe chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
The Bat is about to meet The Kim.
scifijoe chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
Well Bruce does know how to make an entrance. Kim would be in even worse shape if her mom had passed. Betty is at least trying to be supportive.
Kamen Rider Yokai chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
Dang that was really whacked here. The storyline was done so well I had a hard time believing this was fan made and not the actual shows. Only problem I found was that night wing's personality was off. The guy is more serious than that. He's no peter parker but his jokes was out of character here. It's normal for dick greyson but not for nightwing. By the sound of it your planning a sequel to this. Why do I have the feeling Selena kyle is going to be the one helping out next time. Maybe it's because from the sound of it it's birds of prey verse for batman. The line about Barbra gave it away. I noticed that verse was the same for the arkham games. Considering Helena is Bruce's and Selena's kid in that verse I have a strong feeling Catwoman is going to be really prominent next time.
Rain Addict CM chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
Oh how I want more of this lol. Interesting spin with Shego/Ann. As always very entertaining.