Reviews for Sum of the Whole
Awesome story, thank you!
Wow!
Yay! About time! :-D
Yes! The only way this chapter could get any better is if he pulled his side-arm out and blew his brains out in reply. :-D
I hope Jane boards the clue-train soon.
I swear I just heard dramatic cliffhanger music reading that last line!
Nemrut chapter 21 . 7/15
I d'awwed, cute story, even if it was overusing the word dyke a lot. I mean, bisexual is also a term that might be more appropriate for both or either one of them. Small nitpick, though.

Really liked it, thank you for sharing this and I hope you are well.
Kayebashay chapter 21 . 7/15
Another amazing story, you never seem to disappoint. I still can't believe you fit 21 chapters in 4-5 days time though. We really got a step by step play by play of what they were really thinking, feeling and saying. I personally got a lot of this story because I can truly relate to the 'Jane' character you portray in this story. I have went through so much myself what she went through in the story. It helped bring some answers to my life as well. So thank you! And thanks again for an awesome story!
Blazen chapter 21 . 7/5
Great story!
HugzForFree chapter 21 . 6/24
Your writing is SO smart and witty. I loved every moment of this fic. And might I add that the subject matter of the dichotomy between men and women and societal standards of behavior, based on gender, was freakin BRILLIANT. I wonder what an AU fic would look like from you. Anyway, I really really really enjoyed this. So thanks.
Memmaa92 chapter 10 . 6/16
i dont get this bit at the end ;/ but i will read on )
Stumbled on this and finished it moments ago. Really nice story!
Arkielad chapter 21 . 4/22
This is the second time I've read this. It's so very good
carmdian chapter 13 . 4/19
"She wanted a cookie, not an international experience." Such a "Janeism". You capture both personalities perfectly. Excellent story idea.
Mumas47 chapter 21 . 4/4
It's the Easter Hols and whilst having a few days off from work to be with my wife and son I stumbled across this story and what joy!

A truly lovely story (if a wee bit repetitive) but wonderfully written with beautiful characterisation. This is the first time I have read anything written but you and I wanted to drop you a note before reading your other works. Well done and thank you for taking the time to put 'pen to paper' so to speak.