Reviews for Sum of the Whole
Jupiter chapter 21 . 9/9
Amazing, complex and beautiful story. So wonderfully written with all the nuances of such deep thinking. I can't imagine how draining writing this story must have been. I've never read one quite like this and I found it riveting and fascinating. Thank you for your dedication to completing this incredible piece of work. I enjoyed it immensely x
Squeakyparrot chapter 10 . 5/22
I re-read this story whenever I need a good laugh. I aM so glad you shared this. I'm sure I'll continue to re-read it for a long time too.
Pamba chapter 21 . 5/9
I really enjoyed this story. My 2 favorite fic are Rizzles & Jemily. You did Rizzles proud. I would love to see a second part that shows how the rest of the friends and family deals with the new relation.
cunninghama chapter 21 . 3/26
Your story made me laugh, cry, smile at your humor, but most of all made me think about my life. Still at the age of sixty I have never known the loving touch of someone who loves me completely. Who understands me because I didn't know myself until recently. I am not a lesbian, but intersex. My body is very rare because I am geneticly male but my appearance is female, hermaphroditism. Maybe one day I will meet a Maura that will love like she loves Jane.
Thank you for you understanding the nature of the heart.
Debbie chapter 21 . 2/29
Thank you for helping me remember why I fell in love with Season 1. I haven't watched since the Frankie/Maura kiss, but thanks to talented authors like you, I've read...
Cheeseburgerapples chapter 21 . 1/19
I always come back to your stories. They're so beautifully written- wonderfully complex portrayals of the characters. Thanks for your talent.
Justagirlfangirling chapter 21 . 1/2
I got so stuck on that story that I spent New Years reading lol I just loved the way you wrote jane and Maura and your writing is great and that idea was great! Keep writing ;)
Joan chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
Great story, a bit drawn out, but very well written.
We love us chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
Lol i laughed so much.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/3/2015
Hey. Wow. I truly enjoyed reading this story. Your writing style draws such vivid pictures.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/26/2015
Awesome story, thank you!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/26/2015
Wow!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/26/2015
Yay! About time! :-D
Guest chapter 15 . 8/26/2015
Yes! The only way this chapter could get any better is if he pulled his side-arm out and blew his brains out in reply. :-D
Guest chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
I hope Jane boards the clue-train soon.