Reviews for Sum of the Whole
LadyxKc chapter 21 . 4/22
Amazing story. I read it before but once I started reading couldn't stop. Even rereading it was enjoyable.
MuffinRamsey chapter 21 . 3/27
Love. Love. Love.
Rufus98 chapter 21 . 1/28
To call this a story or fan fiction does not give it the justice it deserves. I'll just say it was f-ing brilliant! Thank you for sharing this :-)
Justagirlfangirling chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
that's probably the 5th time I've read this story and its one of my favorite and I really hope you come up w a new story next year, I love your writing and all your stories, thank you
Guest chapter 21 . 12/7/2016
I've found this story just now after reading countless Rizzle's fanatics and I must say that your writing is quite awesome. Loved your detailed descriptions and character studies of these two ladies. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
MethodMarx chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
I particularly like your characterisation of Maura
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
The story was perfect. Thank you!
KBurr chapter 21 . 11/7/2016
I read this story a year or so ago, but the second time through was just as enjoyable as the first. I am missing the ladies now that the last series has ended, so these fanfics will have to take the place of the televised stories. Thank you for sharing your time and talents to keep them alive.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2016
There's a reason nobody goes around calling Maura a dyke. They think it but then remember what she does for a living :)
Jupiter chapter 21 . 9/9/2016
Amazing, complex and beautiful story. So wonderfully written with all the nuances of such deep thinking. I can't imagine how draining writing this story must have been. I've never read one quite like this and I found it riveting and fascinating. Thank you for your dedication to completing this incredible piece of work. I enjoyed it immensely x
Squeakyparrot chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
I re-read this story whenever I need a good laugh. I aM so glad you shared this. I'm sure I'll continue to re-read it for a long time too.
Pamba chapter 21 . 5/9/2016
I really enjoyed this story. My 2 favorite fic are Rizzles & Jemily. You did Rizzles proud. I would love to see a second part that shows how the rest of the friends and family deals with the new relation.
cunninghama chapter 21 . 3/26/2016
Your story made me laugh, cry, smile at your humor, but most of all made me think about my life. Still at the age of sixty I have never known the loving touch of someone who loves me completely. Who understands me because I didn't know myself until recently. I am not a lesbian, but intersex. My body is very rare because I am geneticly male but my appearance is female, hermaphroditism. Maybe one day I will meet a Maura that will love like she loves Jane.
Thank you for you understanding the nature of the heart.
Debbie chapter 21 . 2/29/2016
Thank you for helping me remember why I fell in love with Season 1. I haven't watched since the Frankie/Maura kiss, but thanks to talented authors like you, I've read...
Cheeseburgerapples chapter 21 . 1/19/2016
I always come back to your stories. They're so beautifully written- wonderfully complex portrayals of the characters. Thanks for your talent.