Reviews for Onyx and Pearls
babycrycry chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
this has got to be my fave. wow, you are amazing with details.
BlairLovesChuck chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Good story
onewingedbird chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
What a set-up! I love that Jeremy gave the deuces whether Bonnie went with him or not. I buy it and I buy Bonnie feeling like she coudn't leave because she's Bonnie. I'm surprised that she even thought that after Silas, she could make her break.

"but no one in the group had heard much fromt hem, let alone about their status."

Lol.

Caro would be the one to notice Bonnie's boobs.

Wow, that's deep. I'm glad that they didn't keep it though. They're so young and they've both been through so much. They're always fighting the next enemy. They get one vacation and end up with a baby? It wouldn't be fair.

"I want forever, and that's not me making a wish. I want it, Bon. With you."

I love that. It's like he's still trying to convince her that he's mature here. They're young but he's ready and it's so sweet. The rings sounds so pretty!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I really like Jeremy and this fic. I think it was really sweet and I think Bonnie and Jeremy could move when they both graduate and get married in their Mid twenties and have babies. They are my favorite ship on fanfi
ction. Their setting to get engaged could be in South America. These are ideas :-).
SteVie'SGirL chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Beautiful one shot! Sexy too!
BeremyFan chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Aw, this was such a sweet story! I really loved your idea for them. My heart melts when I think about them getting their HEA! They truly deserve it. It was bittersweet about the baby but I take comfort in the fact that they made the decision together and went through the whole process together. I love the idea of them getting out of MF and finding their own way, leaving everyone to deal with the chaos on their own. This was perfection! Thank you for continuing to find inspiration to write for this couple and sharing your vision for them. There are not enough stories celebrating these two. I always get excited when I get an alert about a Beremy story from you! You are one of my absolute favorite authors because your writing is so eloquent and in character for them.

I can't think of an exact idea for their engagement but I will give it some thought and come back to share it with you.

Thank you again! I loved it!