Reviews for You Are The Best Thing I've Ever Known
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Im pretty sure Maria was kind to Tony?
Luqa Lou chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
damn! (language!) but im cry like a baby when im read this amazing fict... so damn good story... i have read for many time and im still cry badly... best one shoot ever..
Guest 567 chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
This is so moment when Tony and Steve were holding each other was precious.
Lynn92 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
This was beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this.
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
love it :) *crying*
EmilyScarlett chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This was so wonderfully heart-wrenching and sad but sweet at the same time. I'm literally in tears right now, it was so emotional. Plus to top it off it's really well written as well. I can't believe that (as of yet) this only has 6 reviews!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
oh my gosh all the feels! this was so achingly perfect - all three of my favorite characters together. absolutely fantastically written and emotional. well done!
anahi tezuka chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
So perfect, so sad, so beautiful and so real, congratulations, I'm fascinated, I love Stony Loki and I like as a friend of Tony, and how Tony helped him become a better person, to treat him as a friend, was cute, but that friendship applicable Loki, helping him with his love for Steve, very successful and later.
claw06 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Omg i cried. This is a wonderful fic. I love how you portrayed tony and lokis more vulnerable sides
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HEART-WRENCHING, I'M SOBBING LIKE A BABY RIGHT NOW! This was written beautifully, and I h got tears in my eyes when Tony finally gave up after Steve told him to be more like Howard. The scenes with baby Tony were terrible, and I was just fuming at Maria and Howard's behavior, yelling at them to stop hirting their son! I'm so glad Loki showed Steve how Tony was treated, and why he had reacted how he did, and that ending was great. Yay for the happy ending! Great job! :)
aevumrhyme chapter 1 . 1/4/2014