Reviews for Storms and Sisters
Protoestrella1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Hey! the first time I read your fanfiction was 4 months ago, I dont know why I didnt comment before, I just... forgot, SORRYYYYYYY
but I love your fanfiction! it is short but amazing! I love Elsa and Anna s stories about their sisterly bond. I would like you to continue, write a sequel or just other fanfiction about hem because you have good ideas.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
So... what's the plot bunny?
great story by the way ;)
GlitterFrog chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Thank you for letting this plot bunny loose! This had a few tiny grammatical errors but it was as sweet as peanut butter pie. Very nice work.
Rarity01 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Sisterly fluff! So short and so adorable! X3
TrebledWriter chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Nice plot bunny. That's probably what Anna would say about the thunder storms.
Peace Sign Freak chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I liked how the story was short and simple and sweet, yet profound in it'w own special way just like how sisterly love is. Love between siblings is different from love with others, but every sister bond is different from other sister bonds and thus the love is different. It's like thinking that with each sister to sister bond is as different as each snowflake. But that can apply to any relationship especially within families. I liked how you made Anna vulnerable, but not too vulnerable and made Elsa as Anna's protector, as her strong and brave yet gentle guardian. Also, I kind of laughed a little when Anna stammered to Elsa because that bit made me think of Donkey asking Shrek letting him stay with him in his swamp. Except Anna isn't anywhere near as annoying as Donkey. She's not annoying at all, actually. What I meant to say was that, in a brief moment, when Anna stammered, she reminded me of how Donkey pleaded Shrek to let him inside his house. And your grammar is okay. It could use some improvement, but it's mostly punctuation. But the story is fine the way it is. Good job.
thesassygaypanda chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is so cute! I just can't deal with the amount of adorableness there is in this story! Please write more Frozen stories like this!
Happy writing,
thesassygaypanda
BG-13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Cute
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Awwww sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Fabulous story, Your Highness! Embodies their relationship really well and is just adorable to read. Very nicely done
treesmakepaper chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This was super cute, and I love how you described the characters because it was perfect. I can see Anna climbing into Elsa's bed even though they are both a little old for that. You did an absolutely wonderful job with this! I know you'll probably write more about them, so I'll make sure come back Oh and it's the lovely kind of cheesy 3
darkprince31 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Awww I love it! So sweet and full of fluff!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Cute story. If Anna was scared of storms or had a nightmare, I think she would hesitate to see Elsa since she never received an answer after knocking on her door for thirteen years. But here, she is given reassurance when Elsa opens the door and lets Anna stay with her. And it's so cute that Elsa says yes to Anna's request about building a snowman. :)
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
That was adorable :D I love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013