Reviews for Life Takes Us There
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 2/19
Actually that is a good way to end this. Not sure I like either of them, however if they are willing to work at a relationship more power to them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 2/18
But if he did it once what stops him from doing it again? It is possible Bella is his forever, but can she trust him? Will his family accept her if she gives in to him?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 2/18
A few interesting developments. Edward believes he has a chance. The family blame Bella, which isn't fair, and she isn't going to make it easy for any of them. At least I hope she isn't.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 2/18
Read the first part and liked it. No sympathy for either of them. They are both adults and knew exactly what they were doing. Do blame Edward a little more because Bella did try to tell him to go home and he persisted. The second part is getting to be fun. Very curious to see bow you resolve this situation.
Stelle's Pen chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
Is it my understanding of the concept of "soulmate" bringing the all consuming passion between Edward and Bella, and that IS your point in this story isn't it? Both Edward and Bella are deplorable for the lack of a better word, but love is their one redeeming quality? Your story is like a modern-day Wuthering Hiegh, and I must compliment on your writing skill that could bring forth this concept. I may be the only one, but at the end of the story I find your choice of Bella going back to Edward makes sense, and BECAUSE of that, I am angry. I mean if this is a true story then FATE SERIOUSLY SUCKS, for Bella being unable to move on from Edward, because moving on would mean settling. Regardless, if I were Bella here I'd have tried harder. And Edward? My definition of pussy and coward, and I thought he was supposed to be smart, no? I feel sorry for Bella for having to be in his life. My heart goes to the rest of the Cullen family as well, although they really have their way of butting into people's business, I sort of understand the hurt and surprise in finding out and that lashing out at the "other woman" is a natural reaction, but Bella's WTF reaction was well-deserved after all that she has to go through, especially after being the one to end things. Rose absolutely rocks, at first hearing her ask Bella to be Maid Of Honour might not have been the brightest idea, but after considering the two women's relationship, I think I'd have done the same.
tpea1288 chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
Uh oh! Edward's explanation's don't hold water. He didn't have that clarity-that it was Bella he wanted-reread his POV, watch his actions.

He has 2 explanations:

1. He loved Tanya but wasn't in love with her. When he met Bella, he fell in love for the first time. His heart belonged to Bella but he loved Tanya in his way.

Problems:

He then cheated on Bella & his heart everytime he had sex with Tanya or behaved contrary to the way a man behaves with 1 woman when his heart belongs to another. Yet he did this guiltlessly, even joyously & repeatedly for 6 mos. Even after Tanya knew, he still planned on sex with her-probably did it too! He would just use a condom. He went to marriage counseling. If his heart was Bella's, he would have told Tanya. Counseling can't fix a husband whose heart belongs to another.

Why did his family believe he & Tanya were in love; did they put on a show?

He made no move to leave Tanya-didn't tell her, didn't move out, didn't file for divorce. Didn't want to hurt Tanya? Then what was his plan? How would he divorce Tanya without hurting her? He had 6 mos! No progress, no movement, no plan! He didn't consult a counselor, friend or relative on how to break it to Tanya. He didn't hire a lawyer to draw up divorce papers. he didn't arrange housing for when he left. He did nothing!

This explanation is full of holes!

2. Edward is polyamorous; his heart belongs to multiple women! He's in love with both! He ranked & rated them & Bella had the higher score! A man in love with 2 women doesn't want to pick 1; he wants them both! Why give up a woman you are in love with? Why rank & choose?

So he strung them both along, enjoying both sexually for as long as he could! Then, by trying to keep both ; he lost both!

Tanya's moved on; she divorced Edward. He never left her for Bella. So now Edward wants Bella. But Edward's polyamorous; he falls in love with multiple women at the same time! Being in love with Bella won't keep him from falling in love with other women; his heart doesn't have a 1 & only! Next time, Bella might be outranked & Edward will leave. Or he might follow his heart again & enjoy all the women he's in love with at the same time! Even now, Bella doesn't have Edward's heart; she shares it!

This 2nd explanation better fits the facts of the story.

I think Bella can do better & move on! I think Edward should never remarry; he's just not monogamous in his heart! He cheated on both Tanya & Bella. He's at high risk of re-offending.
WiseOldSoul chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
i enjoyed your writing and this story.
although i didn't agree with everything you wrote, of course,
it is your story and very well written.

i do wish as stated before that you would have allowed bella to make
edward squirm a lot longer before giving in and allow edward to desperately
pursue her a bit longer before bella gave in...

also, if you could write a bit more about their reconciliation, it would
be nice as well..
WiseOldSoul chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
i hate that bella is almost always portrayed as such a weak person.

i wish that you have allowed bella to find another person whom she was more
seriously involved with rather than the casual relationship with marc.
i wish that you make edward have to work hard to try to win her back.
instead i feel like with the way bella is still feeling, it won't take much for
edward to win her back...i hate that
sueIZide chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
I like how this ended with hope.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
I do believe once a cheater always a cheater because I have witnessed it multiple times. While I love stories with a HEA and Bella and Edward getting back together I really hoped they wouldn't in this story. Those of you who left a review that it was all Tanya or Edward are idiots. Bella knew what she was doing and did it anyway. I hate when people blame the wife. There is no excuse for infidelity. Maybe some have you have never been hurt like that or have never witnessed someone in that situation. I don't know know but see how you would feel if it happen to you. Then I bet it's a whole different story.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
I hated this story. They were horrible awful people who deserve to rot in hell. Great writing though.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Let me guess? Now she going to a cheater also? I hate them both.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
I'll say it again...fuck you bella
Guest chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
What the fuck ever! Are you kidding me with this? She was with a married man! She knew he was married! She deserves to be stoned like the whore she is! She deserves her misery! Ahhhhhhh! She is not the victim! She acts like she is. All the phone calls, broken promises...fuck you Bella. He made a more important promise to his WIFE! You can go screw yourself you stupid slut! I'm sorry but cheating is a huge personal topic and I've seen how it hurts people. I don't feel any sympathy for the mistress at all.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Oh gosh...I don't think I can read this anymore...I blood pressure is probably going crazy. I am soooo pissed.