Reviews for Life Takes Us There
HarperLane chapter 13 . 5/12
I completely get what you did here. Great Story! Truth is we all have a little bit of bad in us. We all make bad decisions and this story is written honestly. It's how it would have gone down in the real world. It's real. I love it.
jk chapter 7 . 1/1
a Manwhores grin...melted bellas heart? ummmm why?
jk chapter 6 . 1/1
is bella not a adult? Why would she think that a pregnant Tanya is PROOF that Edward loves Tanya more. And since when is their relationship on the brink because he loved Tanya MORE then bella? I thought they broke up because Edwards a skank that was fucking them both and perfectly happy to do so. I thought they weren't together because Edward couldn't choose or didn't want to choose...so why is bella always saying shit like...I guess he loves her more...like if he loved bella more then they would be together? I thought it was over? if its over, let it BE FUCKING OVER.
I don't like your Edward, Tanya can fucking have his skanky ass. And its pretty obvious to me that that's not Edwards baby. Just sayin
jk chapter 5 . 1/1
funny how bella is SO NERVOUS...but in the last chapter she said she would never settle again...not even for whoreward...so why be nervous? Edward can go fuck himself. He was totally just having sex with both of them ...hes nothing but a skank.
jk chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
Edwards fucking nasty...and tanwhores ugly as fuck
jk chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
Edward KNEW bella was his forever that first night...and that's why he went home to Tanya the next day and fucked her twice in the shower!
Edward should tell bella that part...it'll help make his argument more convincing!
sholtsclaw698 chapter 13 . 12/10/2015
great story!
jk chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
why is he talking like she gave up on him? in chapter 8 ...hes like she knew it ws complicated going in...ya Edward I'm sure she thought that you loved your wife, that's why you were cheating on her! and I'm sure bella thought that you'd just fucked them both for months and months never picking just one...just having the best of both worlds...ASSHOLE
you deserve for her to never be with you! you made your choice asshole...omg how can this still be a Edward and bella story?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
Actually that is a good way to end this. Not sure I like either of them, however if they are willing to work at a relationship more power to them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
But if he did it once what stops him from doing it again? It is possible Bella is his forever, but can she trust him? Will his family accept her if she gives in to him?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
A few interesting developments. Edward believes he has a chance. The family blame Bella, which isn't fair, and she isn't going to make it easy for any of them. At least I hope she isn't.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
Read the first part and liked it. No sympathy for either of them. They are both adults and knew exactly what they were doing. Do blame Edward a little more because Bella did try to tell him to go home and he persisted. The second part is getting to be fun. Very curious to see bow you resolve this situation.
Stelle's Pen chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
Is it my understanding of the concept of "soulmate" bringing the all consuming passion between Edward and Bella, and that IS your point in this story isn't it? Both Edward and Bella are deplorable for the lack of a better word, but love is their one redeeming quality? Your story is like a modern-day Wuthering Hiegh, and I must compliment on your writing skill that could bring forth this concept. I may be the only one, but at the end of the story I find your choice of Bella going back to Edward makes sense, and BECAUSE of that, I am angry. I mean if this is a true story then FATE SERIOUSLY SUCKS, for Bella being unable to move on from Edward, because moving on would mean settling. Regardless, if I were Bella here I'd have tried harder. And Edward? My definition of pussy and coward, and I thought he was supposed to be smart, no? I feel sorry for Bella for having to be in his life. My heart goes to the rest of the Cullen family as well, although they really have their way of butting into people's business, I sort of understand the hurt and surprise in finding out and that lashing out at the "other woman" is a natural reaction, but Bella's WTF reaction was well-deserved after all that she has to go through, especially after being the one to end things. Rose absolutely rocks, at first hearing her ask Bella to be Maid Of Honour might not have been the brightest idea, but after considering the two women's relationship, I think I'd have done the same.
tpea1288 chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
Uh oh! Edward's explanation's don't hold water. He didn't have that clarity-that it was Bella he wanted-reread his POV, watch his actions.

He has 2 explanations:

1. He loved Tanya but wasn't in love with her. When he met Bella, he fell in love for the first time. His heart belonged to Bella but he loved Tanya in his way.

Problems:

He then cheated on Bella & his heart everytime he had sex with Tanya or behaved contrary to the way a man behaves with 1 woman when his heart belongs to another. Yet he did this guiltlessly, even joyously & repeatedly for 6 mos. Even after Tanya knew, he still planned on sex with her-probably did it too! He would just use a condom. He went to marriage counseling. If his heart was Bella's, he would have told Tanya. Counseling can't fix a husband whose heart belongs to another.

Why did his family believe he & Tanya were in love; did they put on a show?

He made no move to leave Tanya-didn't tell her, didn't move out, didn't file for divorce. Didn't want to hurt Tanya? Then what was his plan? How would he divorce Tanya without hurting her? He had 6 mos! No progress, no movement, no plan! He didn't consult a counselor, friend or relative on how to break it to Tanya. He didn't hire a lawyer to draw up divorce papers. he didn't arrange housing for when he left. He did nothing!

This explanation is full of holes!

2. Edward is polyamorous; his heart belongs to multiple women! He's in love with both! He ranked & rated them & Bella had the higher score! A man in love with 2 women doesn't want to pick 1; he wants them both! Why give up a woman you are in love with? Why rank & choose?

So he strung them both along, enjoying both sexually for as long as he could! Then, by trying to keep both ; he lost both!

Tanya's moved on; she divorced Edward. He never left her for Bella. So now Edward wants Bella. But Edward's polyamorous; he falls in love with multiple women at the same time! Being in love with Bella won't keep him from falling in love with other women; his heart doesn't have a 1 & only! Next time, Bella might be outranked & Edward will leave. Or he might follow his heart again & enjoy all the women he's in love with at the same time! Even now, Bella doesn't have Edward's heart; she shares it!

This 2nd explanation better fits the facts of the story.

I think Bella can do better & move on! I think Edward should never remarry; he's just not monogamous in his heart! He cheated on both Tanya & Bella. He's at high risk of re-offending.
WiseOldSoul chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
i enjoyed your writing and this story.
although i didn't agree with everything you wrote, of course,
it is your story and very well written.

i do wish as stated before that you would have allowed bella to make
edward squirm a lot longer before giving in and allow edward to desperately
pursue her a bit longer before bella gave in...

also, if you could write a bit more about their reconciliation, it would
be nice as well..