Reviews for A Hunter's Playlist
Just Crucio It chapter 21 . 2/25
Woah. Is it over? What!? I stumbled across this and it swallowed me in. I read it in 2 sittings, i was so obsorbed. There’s alot of basic mistakes and I've noticed you swith from 3rd to 1st pov alot but the story is so intriguing and the characters so spot on that it just kinda escaped my notice. Great job on this story. You deserve more reviews.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
I really love this story and I can't wait to see how you handle season 9 with the mark of Cain and can't wait for more dean and Jo
Perdition Raiser chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
This is so good I mean who doesn't love dean and Jo wallowing in self pity together? So romantic.
funmom chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
I'm really surprised this doesn't have more reviews. There are a lot of mistakes, but the chapters are so intense that you've kind of just wrapped me up into your story and now I'm really curious to see how it's going to play out. I'm really glad you wrote this AU, seriously, because I love Jo and I think that she deserved to live or at least be brought back, or something along those lines. This is a really screwed up, dark universe you've got going on, and I love her relationship with Kevin and Garth (especially Kevin, I'm glad you're turning him into a little bad ass).

Mostly, concerning the mistakes, I think you could fix that by either getting a Beta reader or, once finished, going through and editing all of the chapters if you feel up to it. They're small mistakes, but they kind of pile after a bit, y'know? Anyway, awesome story! I really like it. c:
GeorgieGirl75 chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
OMG OPIE! No, I know not really but still. As a SOA addict myself, I will never again see or hear that phrase without thinking of my 2nd favorite SON. That being said should I be concerned about poor Kev here?! LOL I hope to hell the next chapter isn't titled "Laying Pipe"
LOVED the SOA references, it was such a unexpected present as was this update. I was excited when the notification popped up. You definitely need to keep them coming. Your doing a great job and I for one am enjoying the hell out of this journey.
GeorgieGirl75 chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
I'm not one for leaving reviews. I know it's a bad quality in a reader. But I really love this story. Jo was always one of my favorite SPN characters and all these years later I am still upset that she is gone and I still feel cheated that she and Dean where never explored.
I hope you continue to update. You really have the characterization's down and your writing is fantastic.
I have to find out why Dean went to Lisa. I realize this is not a Jo and Dean story but I can have a little hope that as it all plays out Deano just might make an appearance.
Anyway. Thank you for writing and sharing. I look forward to the continuation of the journey for Jo, Kev and Garth.
SoCherryDarling chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Loved this! Really beautifully written :)