Reviews for A Different Quarter Quell
Alex chapter 6 . 1/9
Aaaahhhh i love this! Genuinely hope you continue here or switch over to archiveofourown
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2023
I love it! I can't wait for next chapters ️
Flaresouth chapter 6 . 8/21/2023
Oh my gosh, I loved this chapter. I hope Katniss finally understands when she sees Finnick in the arena. Will she team up with all of them? Finnick, Haymitch, Mags, and the others?
BlushinRosie chapter 6 . 8/17/2023
I was so excited to see this updated! I think it’s good we got is look at what’s happening in Katniss’ head and some indication that Beetee tried to get her to think about the games and allying.
BlushinRosie chapter 5 . 7/18/2023
I know this hasn’t been updated in 3 years but it’s one of my favorite HG fics so I hope that it is continued some day. All of the little changes like Katniss learning a little self defense and Finnick making even more of a nuisance of himself are very believable.

I also like in this last chapter that Wiress has managed to become the one to draw Katniss out a little. I think that could be interesting in the arena because I think that Katniss might trust what Wiress would say even if she had to decipher what the meaning was. Might be a way to get Katniss knowing enough of a plan not shoot her probable allies.

Also I think it’s hilarious that all the victors have clearly seen that Katniss isn’t helpless in the training room at least by how deftly she dodges all of them if not by how she put Finnick on his back. Finnick even thinks she has the look of a predator and yet when she gets a score of 11 everyone is like “this is definitely a gamemaker’s trick” and not “holy shit! Maybe she’s more dangerous than assumed”. I mean it probably plays in her favor that the previous victors are arrogant but it is a funny reaction. I have to wonder if Haymitch knows that it wasn’t a trick and if he’ll warn his close allies.
ChierrySky chapter 5 . 5/10/2023
Really wishing for your to update soon!
emmawave1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2023
Will you be interested to write on another platform? Increase readers and gain tip from our readers! Contact me at editorwn. emma (4t) g mail or PM me for more details. Thank you! :)
KarinaEvans chapter 5 . 9/18/2021
I loved it! This is the best Finniss fanfiction I've ever read. I love the way you developed Finnick, showing the full depth of the character with his thoughts behind the mask he wears to the capital. Please keep writing and post the new chapter soon, I need to see the relationship of these two grow.
Oh, and I need to express how much I love Haymitch and thank you for highlighting how smart he is and not just a drunk. You can tell they've already created a strong bond, even though we haven't seen Katniss' thoughts on it yet, hopefully to see their interactions in the next few chapters. Congratulations on writing and wonderful story.
Xoxo HoneyMelon chapter 5 . 5/5/2021
Please update this!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2021
Omg I adore this pls update your amazing
Charlotte chapter 5 . 4/15/2021
This is so good! Hope you continue updating .
Great spin off you took with the games, making katniss enter without being a victor. Love the interactions with Finnick .
zukie400 chapter 5 . 4/12/2021
I love this! Please update soon! I’ve never seen the plot of her being the new one in the quarter quell, it’s interesting
yesimme chapter 5 . 2/11/2021
This is quite good and has an interesting story line. Will ya update soon?
kagome higurashi chapter 5 . 12/25/2020
please write some more.
suzy chapter 5 . 8/25/2020
OMG! thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much for posting again! i love this story and hope u continue it!