Reviews for The Letter, The Cat & the Holly and Ivy
JD Thorn chapter 22 . 4/8
Wow, that was excellent! The cat's POV - great idea. I enjoyed it thoroughly!
I know this was complete a long time ago, but I really detest author's notes that are placed smack in the middle of the prose. Way to take the reader out of the story!

You couldn't have placed it at the end of the chapter? It makes much more sense to me. So irritating!
boopgirl chapter 23 . 12/20/2015
Cute.
Xerseven chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
Love the story! And this chapter was hilarious. For a not cat person I think you got it right!
irelandk chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
:-)
EllieMoon chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
I know this may sound like a dumb question, but what is hi-fi?
skyhopper chapter 23 . 2/19/2014
Hello there! I know this is past due lol but happy holidays I hope it went well!

I enjoyed reading this and I'll admit as I was reading I couldn't help but think, Bella! Damn it open the other letter! Come on woman! LOL thanks for that haha :)

And as for the chapter in the pov of the cat, I would say you did a great job! Seriously lol I liked how he gave them names to describe who they are. I remember reading a short fic where it's in the perspective of the cat Bella owns. Its a cute story where Bella takes her cat to the vet and the doctor is Edward. He decides he likes Edward so he doesn't pee on his clothes when he stays over lol later there are some human POVs and eventually they move in together and get pregnant. It's a cute short story! If you'd like I can get the title and author for you. :)

Take care!

Sky
ScotsLass19 chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
I was trying to figure out if this story was set in the UK. A lot of things sounded British but could have been a 'fluke'. When Emmett mentioned Tesco, I knew for definite haha. As a Brit, I always enjoy reading stories set in Britain :) Loving the story so far! Can't wait to see how it works out for these two! :)
maggiejoma chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
Awesome...:-!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Looking forward to reading more...:-)
eternallyedward chapter 23 . 1/31/2014
Really enjoyed this, as I have all your stories. Thank you:)
Jaygm chapter 23 . 1/22/2014
Loved this! Thanks.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
The website led me here. It is so unfortunate that they aren't going to do fic Fridays anymore. I just barely discovered it and they are going to stop the recs. I know that the Twilight hype has definitely cooled- but as for me- as long as you guys are out here writing, I am going to read. This story is awesome, BTW.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
HAHAHAHAH flustered Edward.
perpetually chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
Beautiful story, I'm so thankful to have found this incredible, terrific and magnificent story. Thank you for writing, what a Christmas treat! I loved the spirit in this story, the temperament of the characters and the good character development. Edward is so shy and charming in this story too, and so is Bella- both very good characterization. Have a good day!