Reviews for My Isabella
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 1 . 9/22
AWE!
CrumbleCookie chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
Honestly loved this story, it seemed so real and true. The way Derek was so overprotective of Issy made me think that that is truly what he would do. And I loved the bond that the sheriff and Derek shared.
Mash0823 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
That was fan-bloody-tastic! I'm not even a Sterek shipper but that was a really good Fic!
Kichou chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Very cute story. I like it.
Nordom chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Just fucking perfect, beautiful and loving ! You made me cry, so thank you for this wonderful story ! :')
Tsukasa.n.Serena.rule chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
this was amazing! OMG i absolutely loved it! and now I have to go back and do my homework thats due for class in like 2 hours. this was so well written!
dmg chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Beautiful story!
Tiger DeRanged chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was by far the cutest, most heartwarming story I have ever read! I love it sooo much and you had me grinning throughout the whole thing and cooing. You are a brilliant author and I'm so happy to have found you story.
Mischief Managed
DeRanged
Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Ssssooooo good
Lovergyul chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Very nice read! I really enjoyed it!
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This was the best story I have read in a very long time! Isabella was adorable and her relationship with the pack was adorable. I laughed way too hard every time Jackson came in and had to be with her, it was perfect. I also really like Sophia. The writing was wonderful and I have stayed up till 1 AM just to finish reading it! Stiles and Dereks interactions were the best though! :D
Really really amazing work!
Let Chaos Rain chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I do love this! Absolutely magical!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
this is so cute.
touchcloud chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Perfect.
bunnyluvdeath chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Idk why but as soon as you added Thomas in that I automatically thought of Jo Jo off of Horton hears a who XD btw awesome story loved it :)