Reviews for Fatal Mistake
Callian31 chapter 1 . 6/24
Sometimes I can't help but wonder if the God/Godess of fangirls is also the ruler of Hell or something.
demoncat13 chapter 1 . 4/14
Wouldn't surprise me if Tobirama had used hiraishin to get out of there once he heard the rabid fangirl screams.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
male nipples super power LOL
jellylegs chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
LOL! laughed my a** out...!
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Funny. Really funny. Ah, the beauty of parodies!
lacomptessa chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Oh my God, what is this insanity I've just read! I can't help but burst out laughing and try to be discreet about it since I'm supposed to be sleeping. Those fangirls are scary creatures. You have my respect.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
YOU SHALL NOT PASS! I see what you did there hehe. This is definitely entertaining. There is truly no force more powerful and frightening to shinobi as strong as the gods than the likes of *shudders* fangirls!
thirdmetaphor chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This ... this is good. I have to admit I was drawn in by the horror/parody genre you listed. Sakura's "You shall not pass!" is just win.
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
...holy shit... can we go with the moon eye plan then? I would rather die that way then fan girls...
martian-general-bookworm chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
You win the internet today
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Funny, lol. I can totally picture that happening seeing how crazy some girls get everytime someone goes shirtless. I'm glad Kishimoto decided to keep Itachi's clothes on xD.
Blu chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
he's damn sexy, isnt he?!
jasberrytea chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Ohmaygahd! someone made a fanfic for the shirtless sexy Madara-sama! (Oh gosh I'm transformed into a Madara fangirl too lmao) And the Uchiha's second curse "the curse of sexiness" lol. I like it so much especially that NaruHina and SasuSaku. Thank you! XD

And your insanity is wonderfully appreciated here ;) Its so funny in a decent and well-written way. Pls make some more... and summon that insanity again XD
xxredemption-love-and-liesxx chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Lol.
I can actually IMAGINE this happening.
... SasuSaku-ness and NaruHina-ness... either way :)
Well done with doing this in the middle of the night though xD

Later.
Lost Lore chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This. Is. Brilliant. I haven't laughed this hard in a good long while.