Reviews for Lotus Moon
Treecko555 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
wow! I like this! I like how you given them a background story since its not emntion in the show. Also I read your story about Hsi wu being cursed and Jade getting him out of it! I love that story most of all because compared to the other stories I read on here the story about Hsi wu and Jade is wonderful and actually more kid friendly and less intense. Not that I'm kid, but I like to read a stories that are more joyful instead of intense and overly sad. I also love your picture!
Crescent Blue chapter 17 . 3/15/2012
Nice story about Tso Lan and Bai Tsa. Though I'm not a fan of Hsi Wu and HUGE fan of Shendu, you've made me love this story.

I do hope you plan on continuing this fic of yours.
scaryghost chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
I really have enjoyed this story. It is amazing and I love how you have played all the charictors. It does seem like there are not many storys about Tso Lan so I am glad you wrote this one. I really enjoy your style of writing. I can not wait for more.
Raina Darlig chapter 17 . 7/31/2008
Oh my laws this is an awesome story !

I love this whole thing!

HAPPINESS!
VampireNaomi chapter 17 . 4/12/2008
Oh my God, is this a blast from the past or what? I never thought we'd see more of this story or you, but I'm really happy to be proven wrong.

I like the flow in this chapter and how the events are described very sparingly, like they're segments from a very intense dream. Too bad they weren't able to defeat the Dark One, but the clever way in which she escaped was fun to read about.
Firefly4000 chapter 17 . 4/12/2008
Interesting chapter more please, I am loving the fight scenes and the drama. Most importantly I am enjoying the storytelling:) tis good to see you update again
Domenic chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I love Tso Lan too (and this fic does him justice; nice to see something centered on him).
big fan chapter 16 . 4/12/2006
I love this story. It's great and i hope you update soon.
kke chapter 16 . 4/6/2006
i am hooked.
keg chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
love it!
Firefly4000 chapter 16 . 1/26/2006
awesome chapter Chibi-Hime u do such an awesome job please continue
VampireNaomi chapter 16 . 1/25/2006
Whoa, you're back! I nearly had a stroke when I checked my favourites list and saw this update!

Great to have you back in action. This was brief but it's obvious that it's buildings the setting for future events. Things have turned quite dark, but that's not a bad thing.
LeBookworm chapter 16 . 1/25/2006
Thanks for updating! I loved the chappie even tho it is short...Tso Lan is the best! yes he is *nods* but goodluck with real life! I myself prefer the fantasy life...yea...one word od advice tho...never decide to nuke ur world if they lock u out...yea, my frined told me that _ Update soon please!
Erin Elric chapter 15 . 1/6/2006
I love this story you should update soon please!
CultOfStrawberry chapter 15 . 9/20/2005