Reviews for The Return Home
The0Kitsunes0Ear chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
oh thay is so sad
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
It may sound mean...but I like this ending better
dawn2dusk chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Interesting to think about what might have been.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Oh I loved this piece. I feel sorry for Mother and Father but this is a dog eat dog world and Peter wanted Wendy and he got her. Good for him. hehehe

Rolletti
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Oh Wow...gah! Now Im all choked up! *Sniffs* That was sad, bad Peter for tricking Wendy(Even if thats kinda what I wanted to happen ;) You did an awesome job on this you are very talented!
Sexual Deviant chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
If only that really was something of an alternative ending...Dammit I always wanted Peter Pan and Wendy to be together...But then again stuff like that never happens...Oy.
Relish Enigma chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
cool!
HAZZAGRIFF
moony chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
good ending! well, a little too evil peter, but better than the book's ending!
Rin-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
I love it! That's how the story SHOULD HAVE ended! Even though the Darling parents have lost their kids, the ending was still good.
Songbird21 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
That was an awful thing to do. I can't believe you wrote something so depressing involving Peter Pan. *frown*
GoddessMoonLady chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Verry nice. I loved it! I never thought of Peter as the type of person to do something so mean before, but I always love a new character twist. _
Bexabillion chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Oh, that is so sad and sweet at the same time! I can't believe Wendy actually didn't think of the fact that Peter, Mr. I-love-getting-into-trouble could have been tricking her! I feel so bad for Mrs. Darling! It's a good story.

Bexabillion
Glum n Dumb Skittery chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Brilliant! You have a gift for writing, I've always wished the Darling Children had stayed in Never Land (the book always frustrated me... my teacher would know... ) Very nice, I look forward to reading more of your works! Ja!
Diagon Alley1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Well, personally, I think this was a fantastic story. I'm not much of a writer myself, and the things I do write are usually dark, depressingly morbid stuff, but beside that, I know how hard it is to write a pleasing fic.

In any case, this was very sad, but also very well written. I've read your two other stories at FA and I love them both. I am a total fan of H/Hr. It's nice to read something by you that doesn't have anything to do with Harry Potter, though.

Lovely work. I simply adore this story and I'm adding it to my favorites list. Thanks for posting this story and sharing it with all of us!
theMuse1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2002