Reviews for Hansel and Gretel in Gravity Falls
socialgirl378 chapter 6 . 3/11/2017
That's a pretty good interpretation of the fairy tale.
Pine tree chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Great fanfiction!:) I loved how bill made his house out of deer teeth! XD ((truly how evil Doritos live))
Olivia chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
I read all the chapters and the story was FREAKING AMAZING u did a FANTASTIC job on it and u should definitely keep on writing
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Aww this was a great story but I'm a little sad that you didn't add one more chapter: I would have liked to read about the twins reuniting with their uncle and showing Rebecca their newfound strenght. I love the moments between the twins and Stan in the serie :)

But apart from that tiny thing, you did a great job with mixing the originial fairytale with the Gravity Falls world. Rebecca was maybe a bit forced - maybe if Gideon was the one who made the family broke in the first place, than Stan still would be forced to leave the kids behind. That would have made the parting between them even more tragic and the reunion even better - but making Bill Cipher the witch made things even more creepy: a house build of teeth is great foreshadowing for what's next to come in the fairytale (the eating of the children) and at the same time a nice hint to the serie with the deer. Clever and creative, I love that! :D

So great job on the overal story and I very much enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good writing in the future!
Sparkle girl 152 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh no. Keep up the great work can't wait for next chapter! :)
Lil ol Glittery Fictions chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Mabel no! Bill you evil demon! :)
deactivated467589 chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Well. That was awesome! I'm so glad you updated! Keep up the good work!
Lil ol Glittery Fictions chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
His house was made of teeth? LOL!
Constellation Temptation chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
lil traingle self!
Dont make him human!
mylifedependsoncandy chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
human please! oh and please update soon!
Lil ol Glittery Fictions chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Yay Gideon! :) Good chapter, the wind-note thing was cool :) I think Bill should first pose in a human body so the twins don't suspect anything but then reveal himself as a triangle :) Just a suggestion :)
MangoSmoothies47 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I've been waiting for you! (Heavy breathing)
TheFallingPenguin chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I like it. I am going to do this story (in the near future) in my series, "Once Upon a Time." It also has a similar cast (except Bill and an OC, Rebecca, is not in it) Also, it takes place in the 17th century.
Still no matter what, keep up the good work! -
mylifedependsoncandy chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
oh my gosh please continue! i even found a pic that would go soooo well! but i don't have the link :/ i found it in Google images so...yea
Lil ol Glittery Fictions chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh no! I hope they're gonna be ok :) Looking forward to see where this is going :) Now, I know this very rude of me to ask, but when I was reading the cast (This is very demanding, im sorry) Do you think you could put Gideon in? Maybe just a small part? You don't have to though. This is good :)