Reviews for Mighty Have Fallen
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
As a writer I aspire to become like you.
AnyankaEllie chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Thank you, the story was wonderful ) It would be cool if there was a continuation to this.
hidden shades chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
very sweet!
NawelKim chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Oh! This was really good.. Draco wants Harry to be is equal, he wants him to fight back. These two have really strong feelings towards the other.
Laura chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Dude that almost bought me to tears! Just want to say you are probably one of the best authors on this site, love your stuff.
YaBoiiKyuubi chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Is there any chance of this becoming a full fic? I think the concept and base of it would turn out into a fantastic story. A slow development of a friendship while Draco made the potion. :)
Plakillion chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Really good! I reaaaaally liked this fic. Quite original.
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
oh I love this really will you consider a sequel to this ?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Hate/Love but always some sort of passion ... Draco and Harry have a complicated relationship. And Draco wants this partner in this passionate relationship to be an equal.
Articuno chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Awww. Yay for Draco.
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Wish there was more to this. You should take us through the potions-and maybe a growing relationship-for SURE! *grins hopefully*
NightRain007 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
You should write a sequel to this! Or maybe turn it into a series? I would love to see how they grow and change together over the course of Draco's "project".
rachybaby chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
i like it. gonna read the sequel :)
rachybaby
abattles2 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Is there a sequel to this? Cause I want one
I know okay chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Cool. Wish we could see what came next.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »