Reviews for Seasons
cute :]
Aqua Blue chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Beautifully written.
joviality chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Firstly, the poem is amazingly beautiful. Then I also love this line, "Winter had passed, spring dawned, summer snatched the scene and then came fall." Simple yet beautifully written, you handle the seasons description well )
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Hi friend! You deserve a lot of applause for Seasons! Why? Because it's so beautiful, so poignant! I've never read any fic like yours! You deserve recognition for a piece that brings a heartache so subtle you dont notice it until it hurts you. You're really good at this, you know that? Seasons was well-written, well-paced, and beautifully worded. Not too slow nor too fast... Gosh, you're very good! -

BTW, this is in my favorites now - I hope to meet you soon.
L.P.B chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Aww, that was so nice! And the title made lots of sense! (squeals) I've been looking everywhere for an ET author... yay, found you! Well, I didn't exactly look EVERYWHERE, but you get my point...

L.P.B.
afaphyte chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Wow! Judging by ur fics... are u sur Filipino? Hehehe.. Your grammar is just flawless... *stars in her eyes* Wish I could be like u! Hehehe...
Ja ne!
Candyland chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Stunning. Absolutely gorgeous.
ms.evil chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
This fic was sweet, although it doesn't seem too cliche to me.

Actually, nevermind. IT was still great though.
not applicable chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
So sweet, but sad. I love it!
Twilight Dreams of Moon and Stars chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
THAT WAS VERY SWEET... AND TOUCHING. i've never experienced winter, fall, summer nor spring. wet and dry are the only seasons here in the philippines. nice summary by the way (",)
Luindalwen chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
was amazing. After I read Scarlet I had to read your other work. I'm glad I did. Your a great author. Your storys touch me as If I'm the one your writting about and not Tomoyo. Keep it up I'll always be reading your stories just like I do to all my favorite authors.
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Yes it is of a different kind than your other stories I've read but no less enjoyable though. There's more of a light layer of longing, more subtle and more blunt at the same time.
Ruby-servantof-eli chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
This was a day well spent! Great story
FLuFF chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
That was so...so...angsty...*speechless*...ehm...oh! That was very cute! Please continue writing ExT fics! I just love them!Please? _ Well then, Ja ne!