Reviews for Oh My Alucard II
LaNiec chapter 5 . 9/16
Wish I read sooner best fan fiction I have ever read. I wish it wasn't over.
1Laure-Lo chapter 2 . 4/9
I hope you're still planning on continuing the sequel! I love this story a lot, and I hope to read more soon! :)
Your the best Hellsing writer I've come across! Your amazingly talented! 3 please please please continue this fanfic, it's on a cliff hanger too! DX
Oyshik chapter 5 . 1/31
What happened to Grey? Why did he attack Ruby? Update please!
alex chapter 5 . 1/3
please update!
i love athrun chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS!
devildog452 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Listen to me very carefully everyone. I need you to send this message to others.

2h agoIF A PERSON CALLED SIMON ASHTON () CONTACTS YOUR THROUGH EMAIL DON'T OPEN THE MESSAGE. DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE HE
IS A HACKER!

TELL EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST BECAUSE IF SOMEBODY ON YOUR LIST ADDS HIM THEN YOU WILL GET HIM ON YOUR LIST. HE WILL FIGURE
OUT YOUR ID COMPUTER ADDRESS, SO COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE EVEN IF YOU DON'T CARE FOR THEM AND FAST BECAUSE
IF HE HACKS THEIR EMAIL HE HACKS YOUR MAIL TOO!...

Anyone-using Internet mail such as yahoo, Hotmail, AOL and so on..This information arrived this morning, Direct from Microsoft and
Norton. Please send it to everybody you know who has access to the may receive an apparently harmless email titled 'Mail
Sever Report'

If you open either file, a message will appear on your screen saying 'It is too late now, your life is no longer beautiful.'

Subsequently you will LOSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR PC, And the person who sent it to you will gain access to your name, e-mail and
password and possibly your bank account details.

This is a new virus which started to circulate on Saturday afternoon... AOL has already confirmed the severity, and the antivirus softwares
are not capable of destroying it yet.

Make sure everyone gets this. It's urgent.
Karina chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Por favor continua está muito bom vc tem um bom talento
Princess Lelouch Vi Britannia chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
Please continue
KatrinaHellsing chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
This is so awesome! I love how you're developing the story and it's so good that I'm constantly on the edge of my seat wondering what is going to happen next. Truly this fanfiction along with the first one you wrote are the best I have ever seen. Please write more soon?
Tsume sakamea chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
I love your storys ! Please write more !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
OMG this story is amazing THE absolute best AlucardxOC story BY FAR! You are such an amazing writer PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE FINISHE THIS INCREDIBLE MASTERPIECE!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
This story is so amazing, I have been completely obsessing over it, I was so sad to see that in part 2 there was only 5 chaptersTalk about cliff hanger! Please continue this magnificent story!
Tyraneya chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Don't you dare leave it like this! :( It's far too awesome to be just abandoned, please, pretty please continue the story Q_Q I want... no, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT :D