Reviews for Oh My Alucard II
lokisprincess94 chapter 5 . 4/19
Okay, I have spent every waking moment that I can spare for this story and managed to get the first and second read in a matter of a day and a half. Let me tell you, that was not easy. Buuuut, I got through it so fast because I think it's absolutely wonderful! Your story is very complex, but we don't get thrown through loop after pointless and heartwrenching loop. Your first story had a wonderfully thought out ending, with an acute eye for detail in the fight sequence so it was easy to follow but also equally entertaining.
Ruby is quite annoying, as I understand a somewhat shy nature, but she has a disturbing disposition to always push Alucard away, even now. When she consistently backs away from him. She's shy, yes, but I could see some character development by her approaching Alucard without much hesitation, or when they are fighting, she could keep him at eye-level.
Alucard did not seem OOC at all, and it was a joy to read. You stayed true to his sadistic character, but also including a softer side that I think is the reason we as fans fell in love with him.
Your use of dialogue was also very compelling, as it was all well scripted, and of course, well thought out. The dialogue was necessary and it wasn't just word vomit all over the page for pointless information. You kept everything close and neatly tied together.
I'm so sad to have ventured upon this story now, mostly because you've not updated this story in quite some time, I have checked your other websites, including your blog, to see what you're up to. I do hope that you'll want to return to this story, despite a busy life (totally get this, I'm a Junior in college about to start my senior year and then I'll be working on top of that and interning in my final semester for a permanent job once I'm done).
I hope that at one point, you will get this, and know that I have spent a glorious amount of time pouring over this story, and fantasize about our dear King Alucard with well regards for your story.
FayValentine123 chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
OMG! GREY NO! poor doggy...sniff sniff...I loved that dog..
FayValentine123 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
awww she's not pregnant that would have been good...
LaNiec chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
Wish I read sooner best fan fiction I have ever read. I wish it wasn't over.
1Laure-Lo chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
I hope you're still planning on continuing the sequel! I love this story a lot, and I hope to read more soon! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
Your the best Hellsing writer I've come across! Your amazingly talented! 3 please please please continue this fanfic, it's on a cliff hanger too! DX
Oyshik chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
What happened to Grey? Why did he attack Ruby? Update please!
alex chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
please update!
i love athrun chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS!
devildog452 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Listen to me very carefully everyone. I need you to send this message to others.

2h agoIF A PERSON CALLED SIMON ASHTON () CONTACTS YOUR THROUGH EMAIL DON'T OPEN THE MESSAGE. DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE HE
IS A HACKER!

TELL EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST BECAUSE IF SOMEBODY ON YOUR LIST ADDS HIM THEN YOU WILL GET HIM ON YOUR LIST. HE WILL FIGURE
OUT YOUR ID COMPUTER ADDRESS, SO COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE EVEN IF YOU DON'T CARE FOR THEM AND FAST BECAUSE
IF HE HACKS THEIR EMAIL HE HACKS YOUR MAIL TOO!...

Anyone-using Internet mail such as yahoo, Hotmail, AOL and so on..This information arrived this morning, Direct from Microsoft and
Norton. Please send it to everybody you know who has access to the may receive an apparently harmless email titled 'Mail
Sever Report'

If you open either file, a message will appear on your screen saying 'It is too late now, your life is no longer beautiful.'

Subsequently you will LOSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR PC, And the person who sent it to you will gain access to your name, e-mail and
password and possibly your bank account details.

This is a new virus which started to circulate on Saturday afternoon... AOL has already confirmed the severity, and the antivirus softwares
are not capable of destroying it yet.

Make sure everyone gets this. It's urgent.
Karina chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Por favor continua está muito bom vc tem um bom talento
Usami Hana Haruka chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
Please continue
KatrinaHellsing chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
This is so awesome! I love how you're developing the story and it's so good that I'm constantly on the edge of my seat wondering what is going to happen next. Truly this fanfiction along with the first one you wrote are the best I have ever seen. Please write more soon?
Tsume sakamea chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
I love your storys ! Please write more !