Reviews for Robinhoodery and Other Strange Occurrences
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
I really enjoyed this! I think you captured all the characters perfectly :)
Anon chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I just want to say that you are an amazing author. You create such amazing characters and they are always full of life and vibrant. I love reading everything you write. PS You introduced me to Sherlolly (when I was looking at your favorite stories as my favorite writers tend to like other really skilled authors). So before I even began watching the show (It first came out when I was a dedicated freshman in college, what happened?), I thoroughly enjoyed Sherlock and Molly. For that you have my undying gratitude. Thank you.
CCSKKJ chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Hey!
Good idea for a fanfic. This is my first Sherlock piece and I have to say you really captured the atmosphere of the show. Keep going, i know it's gonna be great!
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I love it so much already! Molly is a great character and I feel she always needs more screen time, so I'm excited to be reading this. You captured everyone's characters really well! Molly is so sweet but self-conscious but independent, John is a mix of awkward and adorable, Sherlock is Sherlock, and Mrs Hudson is so perfectly written I could just hear her voice in my head. :) I would absolutely love to read more! Please update soon; this story is wonderful. :)
TheMethod2MyMadness chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
... Aaand I'm favourite-ing xD
whytejigsaw chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Good start - looking forward to reading more.
x2ndstar2therightx chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Loving this so far! I hope you update soon.
Ali chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Are you ever going to update The Birthday Present!?
katie.pierce23 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Wonderful! Can't wait to read more!
summerful21 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Sounds interesting! Kind of wish more had happened, the pacing's a bit slow. Molly's POV is fun and relatable. Update soon!
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I like it.
SammyKatz chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Pretty please let Toby be okay.
crooney83 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Yay! I'm excited to read more!
halcyon calamity chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Very excited by this premise! I want to see where you plan to take it!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is going to be great.
I can feel it