Reviews for Family, Romance, War
champylin chapter 16 . 4/15
i dont understand why this fic has few reviews when it is clear how awesome this is! i really really love how you wrote this... and now, i think the ending will be really REALLY TRAGIC... :( please do update again soon!
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/
Jeanalvernia chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
I hope you will consider making several alternate endings. We need more Hinata harem in fanfiction...
Obito-Wan Kenobi chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
Uh-oh! Plot twist! :O
nanitaa chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
AH SO IM SMELLING A NARUHINA?! SO EXCITING! I CAN'T WAIT!
UPDATE SOON!
chibi beary chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
oh boy...how could yami not recognised sasori as his father? matsuri could've just tell him the truth right? poor tsuki. if only gaara knew. and i think the betrayal would be too much for hinata. but the saddest part was kin and tayuya. poor them. all because of sasori. i think the real antagonist here is sasori. gaara did cause the war but at least the people lived in peace and harmony now. i wonder what will gaara do when he finds out that hinata knows the truth? i'd love to see what gaara would do to sasori when he finds out that his most trusted general raped his daughter. temari would be fun to watch and i love how temari ended menma becoz i still thought at the first chapter at how menma and naruto defiled hinata's mother. i love tis fic! love the drama too! :))
Obito-Wan Kenobi chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Very lazy to login, but this is a great chapter!
schizelle chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
*gulps* *takes a deep breath* I don't think I even blinked while reading all that.
God. Oh God. So much murder, bloodshed, bloodlust. So beautifully written.
Another amazing chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
Honestly, I love this. Even if everyone dies.
chibi beary chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
tbh, i like sasuhina and gaahina the best in here. i may be bias but the chemistry is awfully strong. with sasuhina is like childhood sweetheart and i'd like to know when did gaara met hinata as children? but with gaahina, its raw, dark and passionate and very tantalising to not notice that! :))

perhaps in the end, everyone dies except hinata who in the end became empress of all japan? i sure hope so!
YungHime chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
Holy smit! They're all going to die! The only ones that'll survive will be the paramours. Damn Damn Damn this is good. I can't wait
Guest chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
Woah incredubly intnbse
Obito-Wan Kenobi chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Wow I didn't expect that o_o
schizelle chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
it sizzles, indeed!
oh god, Black Knight-sama (i add the formality because I know no better way to show my admiration), just when I thought you couldn't make it better you unveiled this Trump Card. I am in awe. Beautiful chapter. Nuff said
guest chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
Oh my! Did not see that coming!