Reviews for Unmasked
tears for christmas chapter 13 . 10/4
I loved this story. After a long time of searching and never finding anything that really amazed me I found this. And it just have gotten better and better. I really would love to see al sequel.
AnaBookWorm chapter 13 . 8/23
Loved the story!
You did amazing with this AU and it would be awesome if you continued!
Wicked R chapter 1 . 4/12
I'll probably read this again
Anvenx chapter 13 . 3/16
aaaw, so any chance for a sequel?
charles123 chapter 13 . 3/11
A very good story.
It's nice to see Odin that doesn't behave like an arrogant idiot and is capable of recognizing his own faults. I'm really looking forward to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2016
I ABSOLUTELY loved it!
Is there any chance at a sequel ? Pleeeease?
die Otter chapter 13 . 11/22/2016
What a wonderful story! You had a really great idea for an AU. Everybody here is very in character, and your original characters feel as real as those we know from the movie. Besides, I love me some angst and brotherly feels. ;) This fic is perfect! I'd love to read a sequel.
EbonyWing chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
Yes, there is interest in a sequel! I have *so much* interest in that plan!

This was a great story. I'd love to see how Loki would change, grow and hopefully come to terms with his true self on Midgard with Jane, Dracy, Erik, Clint, etc. I think he'd surprise himself!

I know it's been a while since you wrote this story but if you are considering a sequel, you'd certainly have at least one avid reader! ;)
Brenden chapter 13 . 2/23/2016
goodwork
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
LOVE THIS!
BlackRose64 chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
I like this fic but please tell me there's a sequel to this please cause it's pretty cool and if u are please no Loki/Darcy.
S.H.E.N.K.A.I.N.000 chapter 13 . 6/23/2015
Okay. Awesomeness read this fic today on a whim. Can't believe that I never saw it before. I would a definite yes to the sequel. I really don't like the Darcy and Loki pairing. I would much rather have Loki go off on an adventure. However, it is up to you.
LadyTeldra chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
*waves hands widly and rolls back and forth while flailing* hrineur aube Ki whtju!

. . I think my brain broke and my fangirls senses were over loaded.
NegarYou chapter 13 . 6/10/2015