Reviews for Unmasked
urbangirl98 chapter 13 . 5/18
Personally I really enjoyed this story, and if you were interested, I would definitely read a sequel!
Thank you for writing this, I do believe that you ate the first to wrote such a story, where Loki doesn't have a chance to do much of anything xD your story is quite unique!
Kimiyu chapter 13 . 4/8
Thanks for writing this wonderful story and sharing it with us! :D
ennui deMorte chapter 13 . 4/1
This is a great story! Would love to see a sequel.
Martisz chapter 13 . 3/12
Nice story. Very, very nice.
Nako13yeh chapter 13 . 3/9
I'd love a seqquueeelllll xDDD ANd darcy, I always knew darcy would pull through. Seems like her nature to adore chaos... xD well that was a fun read. I love the changes you made...
The Ebony Assassin chapter 13 . 2/20
I really hope there is a sequel because I love the ending. A truly Darcy like comment.
Nosside chapter 13 . 2/10
What a great story! I really hope you'll be writing a sequel soon.
lokisfan chapter 13 . 1/14
That was great! I would love a sequel. Please...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
Is this just me? I mean, I don't see what Loki has done in this chapter to deserve going back to Asgard. I get why Thor became worthy(sorry, don't really agree as family love is not the same as sacrificing yourself for lower beings you don't even know imo) but not Loki. Did I miss something?
Great work with this fic. I mean, you wrote the plot and dialogues really really well, and the OOCness coming from Loki is much lesser than most other fics. And what I call slight OOCness is the sentimentality on Loki's part, which I doubt many fans will call OOC, so never mind. Again, great job!
Vi-Violence chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
This is fantastic, I'd love a sequel (personally think tasertricks is a great pairing, if you're taking suggestions).
musicalgirl4474 chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
YES! SEQUEL! (Is there already one?) This story was amazing! I loved how you kept the characters in-character, while still not having evil people!
JPElles chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
Sequel? That'd be great. Loki on earth doing things is always awesome. And honestly I don't think many people besides Loki and possibly Odin know the ins and outs of a lot of the magic/technology running around Asgard. lol. Maybe with Loki gone Thor will be forced to learn things he always past off to Loki. That'll probably make him try to get his brother back all the harder though instead. ;)
TheLilyReviewer chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
MOREMORENORENOREMOREMOREMORE

I'm sorry, but the possibility of sequel is EXCITING! If you do end up writing one, I'll be all for it!
A Madder Sky chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Gen, please.

I really would love it if your sequel contained these things:
Loki as a freelancer for SHIELD.
Natasha and Loki being bros, and hanging out and playing word games and such.
Clint and Loki trading tips on projectile weapons and not hating each other.
Bruce, Tony, and Loki talking science talk to the complete bewliderment of the others.
Steve and Loki having sparring practice and a very frank conversation about racial equality.
Somehow the Warriors Three and Sif, otherwise known as the Idiots Four.

I know it'd be hard to fit it all in, especially if the timeline changes have the Avengers not assembling directly. But this would be my dream fic. However, what you choose to weite is up to you and I shall be following it avidly.

Good luck! Don't let the writer's block bite ;)
QQuina chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Hey I just met you,
and this fic is amazing.
But here's my review,
so write a sequel maybe.

In all seriousness I'd like a sequel. Just not a Darcy/Loki please, I don't see her as his type at all. As Thor said, Loki could help Jane a lot more than he ever could so maybe a Jane/Loki friendship? He could even help SHIELD, *that* would be an AU twist indeed! Or he could even decide to stay in Midgard after regaining his powers and become an Avenger, who knows...