Reviews for Unmasked
EbonyWing chapter 13 . 6/29
Yes, there is interest in a sequel! I have *so much* interest in that plan!

This was a great story. I'd love to see how Loki would change, grow and hopefully come to terms with his true self on Midgard with Jane, Dracy, Erik, Clint, etc. I think he'd surprise himself!

I know it's been a while since you wrote this story but if you are considering a sequel, you'd certainly have at least one avid reader! ;)
Brenden chapter 13 . 2/23
goodwork
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
LOVE THIS!
BlackRose64 chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
I like this fic but please tell me there's a sequel to this please cause it's pretty cool and if u are please no Loki/Darcy.
S.H.E.N.K.A.I.N.000 chapter 13 . 6/23/2015
Okay. Awesomeness read this fic today on a whim. Can't believe that I never saw it before. I would a definite yes to the sequel. I really don't like the Darcy and Loki pairing. I would much rather have Loki go off on an adventure. However, it is up to you.
LadyTeldra chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
*waves hands widly and rolls back and forth while flailing* hrineur aube Ki whtju!

. . I think my brain broke and my fangirls senses were over loaded.
NegarYou chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
Please give a sequel !
urbangirl98 chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
Personally I really enjoyed this story, and if you were interested, I would definitely read a sequel!
Thank you for writing this, I do believe that you ate the first to wrote such a story, where Loki doesn't have a chance to do much of anything xD your story is quite unique!
Kimiyu chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
Thanks for writing this wonderful story and sharing it with us! :D
ennui deMorte chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
This is a great story! Would love to see a sequel.
Martisz chapter 13 . 3/12/2015
Nice story. Very, very nice.
Nako13yeh chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
I'd love a seqquueeelllll xDDD ANd darcy, I always knew darcy would pull through. Seems like her nature to adore chaos... xD well that was a fun read. I love the changes you made...
The Ebony Assassin chapter 13 . 2/20/2015
I really hope there is a sequel because I love the ending. A truly Darcy like comment.
Nosside chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
What a great story! I really hope you'll be writing a sequel soon.
lokisfan chapter 13 . 1/14/2015
That was great! I would love a sequel. Please...