Reviews for Before He Cheats
PerSonNee chapter 3 . 1/9
Aww its cute! I like how you wrote this little fanfic! #realistic #awesome #loveit #sasunaru 3
Amaya the Wolf Goddess chapter 3 . 1/3
I love this story. I find that many SasuNaru stories are fluffy and stupid but I like the direction you took it. this story is so good you don't need a sequal
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Very well written!
yupthatsmeleizel chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
THATS SO SAAAAAAAADDDDD
Derpy Levi chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
luv it!
SoraNakhara chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Ok that was a bit cheesy and simple. The flow of the story was off as well as the dialogue being weird. To me the story didn't fell at all real which is sad considering what you had thought of had real potential. Look in to a beta if you don't already have one, it will help in hashing out some of your more technical errors.
Rei chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Friends sound good to me :) plus the ItaDei :D love them! You should do a ItaDei story I definitely read that
SakuraFairy1990 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I don't think it was a cheesy ending at all. it was very realstic and was something I could actually see happening in real life which is not a feeling I get very much in reading Fanfics as everyone tries to over dramatize everything; So i'm very glad you didn't stop at the second chapter.
darkhuntressxir chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Its good that they become friends again..
donthateapreciatexyaoix chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Aww at least they became friends with each other! So I like it! Great job :)
Derpy Levi chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I like it so far, plz continue writin
darkhuntressxir chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
how will sasuke going to get naruto back..or will he ever get naruto back..
DarkAngel90111 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
I don't like cheaters (hate them in fact) but I can't imagine Naruto without Sasuke. The world will stop spinning! Please say they will be reunited.
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
its a change of personality... i guess.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
I'm definitely liking it so far! :)