Reviews for A Krampus Christmas Carol
KKBELVIS chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Very cool monster...And very in character.
I loved it
Off to read the newest version.
Thank you for the treat.
Karen
Sphinxius chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
What a great story! I don't usually read teenchesters or pre-series stuff, but having read your other stories, I had to give this one so go, and I'm glad I did. Can't wait for the sequel!
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
What a wonderful ending to a horrible story for the Winchesters. It was the least Santa could do, considering Sam had almost been eaten. I'm glad Sam got his voice back, and that the Winchesters could actually have a nice Christmas.
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Whoah! That was almost the end of Sam! O.o Good thing Santa came to collect the beast before it could finish with Sam. The weapons John and Dean had didn't do any good, so maybe there isn't a way to kill the monster. I have a feeling they'd better find one though, since it looks like it will be coming for Sam and Dean next year. John and Dean still don't know about Sam losing his voice either.
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Well, now John and Dean have Sam's information on the monster, but they still don't know how to kill it. Maybe they should ask for Santa's help? Sam isn't a naughty boy. He has helped save many others, he just wants to be listened to when he researches stuff. John doesn't know everything. I hope they both feel horrible! Poor Sam. It has to be terrifying to be treated as food. Too many monsters like to eat humans.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Yup, I saw that coming. Sam was seen to be a 'naughty boy' by the monster, and now it has taken him away. It took his voice first, so he couldn't call out to his dad and brother. I hope John and Dean feel bad for not paying attention to Sam now! If they had listened, they wouldn't need to save Sam.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Uh oh. The creature read Dean and John's minds, and saw a 'disobedient' Sam, which would make him fit the profile of the beast. I bet they get back to the motel room and find Sam gone. :(
Yui chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Awesome! Go Santa!
judyann chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Loved it. Merry Christmas to you too
mb64 chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
This was a great fic! I really enjoyed reading it.

firstcatfish chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
This was a cute story and thanks to you, I actually knew what a Krampus was when it was mentioned on TV the other night. Thanks for sharing it with us.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Loved the seasonal theme. I really enjoyed reading your story, Thanks!
Linnie McCary chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Great pace, nice tension, warm and fuzzy ending-that's a win!
zekeschance chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Santa to the rescue! So happy something came to help the Winchester family. Can't wait for the next chapter.
judyann chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Love the chapter great one