Reviews for A Krampus Christmas Carol
M.J.Ellsworth chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Love this! It kind of reminds me of a Doctor Who episode... Don't know if you watch Doctor Who... But it's Christmas and they're all in danger, and they basically dream up Santa to rescue them... It's actually better than it sounds. Lol! Yay, Santa! Great story! I'll have to come back and read the sequel at some point. :-)

~Melissa
M.J.Ellsworth chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
Ooh... Hope Sammy's voice comes back!
M.J.Ellsworth chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
This is rough! Poor Sam. I bet John and Dean will be FURIOUS if they see him hanging up like that. Is this the same monster that's going to be in the Krampus movie? I might have to go see that.

I'm glad you're almost done with your sequel. Cause I already know I'm going to want to read it after this one!
M.J.Ellsworth chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Hi LotRia! I appreciated you reviewing my story, so I thought I'd check out one of yours. :-) I love reading teen fics! (Especially ones that focus on Sam!) Can't wait to see where this goes. John and Dean are going to horrified when they realize Sam was on the right track, and they didn't listen to him. Poor guys!
KKBELVIS chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Very cool monster...And very in character.
I loved it
Off to read the newest version.
Thank you for the treat.
Karen
Sphinxius chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
What a great story! I don't usually read teenchesters or pre-series stuff, but having read your other stories, I had to give this one so go, and I'm glad I did. Can't wait for the sequel!
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
What a wonderful ending to a horrible story for the Winchesters. It was the least Santa could do, considering Sam had almost been eaten. I'm glad Sam got his voice back, and that the Winchesters could actually have a nice Christmas.
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Whoah! That was almost the end of Sam! O.o Good thing Santa came to collect the beast before it could finish with Sam. The weapons John and Dean had didn't do any good, so maybe there isn't a way to kill the monster. I have a feeling they'd better find one though, since it looks like it will be coming for Sam and Dean next year. John and Dean still don't know about Sam losing his voice either.
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Well, now John and Dean have Sam's information on the monster, but they still don't know how to kill it. Maybe they should ask for Santa's help? Sam isn't a naughty boy. He has helped save many others, he just wants to be listened to when he researches stuff. John doesn't know everything. I hope they both feel horrible! Poor Sam. It has to be terrifying to be treated as food. Too many monsters like to eat humans.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Yup, I saw that coming. Sam was seen to be a 'naughty boy' by the monster, and now it has taken him away. It took his voice first, so he couldn't call out to his dad and brother. I hope John and Dean feel bad for not paying attention to Sam now! If they had listened, they wouldn't need to save Sam.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Uh oh. The creature read Dean and John's minds, and saw a 'disobedient' Sam, which would make him fit the profile of the beast. I bet they get back to the motel room and find Sam gone. :(
Yui chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Awesome! Go Santa!
judyann chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Loved it. Merry Christmas to you too
mb64 chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
This was a great fic! I really enjoyed reading it.

firstcatfish chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
This was a cute story and thanks to you, I actually knew what a Krampus was when it was mentioned on TV the other night. Thanks for sharing it with us.