Reviews for The Queen of Death
GoatEatingToilet chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I like what I have read so far. Chapter 1 was a far more in-depth introduction that I would have guessed it to be. I was going to write a PoE fanfic in the same fashion as yours (based upon the achievements of my summoner witch, as I'm completely absorbed in the minion aspect of the game), but I fear it would only read like a poor man's version of the work you have done here.
IrateWritreviewer chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Quite a different view/take on the journey through Wraeclast. I do like this fic in the Witch's perspective, since she is the least normal out of all of the 7 characters (with Scion being the second least one). *Follows*
Nightwing chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
I like how you had the group fighting the "boss". I've personally only made it to Yeena and the forest but I do know the character.

On Another note, the "Witch" I would say is quite insane... although her dialogue is very amusing

Enjoyed the chapter
An Avid Reader
Nightwing
Nightwing chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
So I had recently gotten PoE and like I do for most things, I looked up to see if there were any FanFictions written. As you can see, I found this story. It really was a good chapter to read. I look forward to reading more about Chatechi's adventures.

An Avid Reader
Nightwing
Rosabell chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
I love it. Chatechi is totally a psycho. Keep going!
Rosabell chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I am so glad to have found this story. It is rare to see well written tics in games like these, since most authors seem to gravitate toward games like mass effect or dragon age. I hope you will keep going and not be discouraged if the reader traffic isn't that dense. This is a little known fandom, but I think I fell in love with the unrepentant witch instantly. Please please please continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Wonderful story and excellent writing! I also play summoner witch in PoE so it's really nice to see a fic based on the Witch. The most interesting character, IMO ;)
Onsholo chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
This is getting very interesting,i sm rsgrt for more.
vodka on fire chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Great start I love the idea!
darthsquirt2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
A refreshingly morbid tale who's tone fits the source material as if custom tailored.