Reviews for Her Servant
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 20 . 4/8
thank you for the perfect happy ending for our favorite imp & his bookish bride. This story made my week. I know I will have a lot of joy re-reading it in the future.
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 19 . 4/8
that was the best honeymoon ever! so romantic & beautiful. And wow! what a surprise! her mother's gift was so useful and so completely unexpected! Now they can find Bae & be a family together! (with their new baby on its way too)
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 18 . 4/8
wow! that was the most satisfying scene ever! Maurice sure got what's coming to him. Too bad he's going to his grave still so insane. (good thing the council is also getting rid of the stupid evil clerics too... men who torture innocent people in the name of religion are the worst sort of hypocrites... wolves in sheeps clothing) And I absolutely LOVED that wedding ceremony. Its so unique! I've never read anything like it. Beautiful! So happy for RumBelle!
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 17 . 4/8
oh that was tragic. The whole thing. Well that explains Maurice. He was such a bastard to Belle because she wasn't really his... and he had a grudge against her parents.(even tho' I know first hand that its possible for a bio-father to say they love their children but then hurt, abuse, neglect & mistreat them, but using the old "its for your own good" & "spare the rod & spoil the children" excuse) I wish Rum HAD turned Maurice into a snail.
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 16 . 4/8
coincidentally... while reading this chapter, I, too fell asleep when Belle did, after their bath. LOL (coincidence? I think not!) I was happy to pick up the rest of the chapter the next morning. (and yes, thanks to you, I did have happy RumBelle dreams!) Never ever ever apologize for writing fluff. Its as important to your wonderful prose as any other theme. And its so heart-warming too.
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 15 . 4/8
I found myself giggling like the Imp at his best, reading this bloody chapter (bloody GOOD) juxtaposed with your end comments about Christmas dinner, cornbread stuffing and other domestic pursuits. LOVE THIS! love you... you're an awe-inspiring author and thank you for so many hours of wonderful entertainment. Forever your devoted fan.
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 14 . 4/8
WOW! WTF? What a chapter! holy crap! How DARE Gaston hit her! What a dick! I'm so happy she stabbed him! SO PROUD OF BELLE! in actual fact... (to quote our favorite Scottish actor)... I own a bodice dagger too. Picked it up at a RenFaire. Personal protection, since I don't have someone like Rumple handy...
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 13 . 4/8
damn! I sure hope Belle's plan doesn't fail. So many things could go wrong...(and for the record - I hate King Maurice)
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 11 . 4/8
that was exquisite! words fail me. I am overcome, stunned by your amazing prose. You and your muse are a wicked deadly erotic combination, and we are not worthy to worship at your feet! but I'm sure glad you wrote this little gem! whew! Kudos FOREVER!
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 10 . 4/7
oh that was priceless! loved how Rumple defeated Cora! (altho' I would have turned her into a snail and squished her) and I am so happy for Regina. I hated her as the Evil Queen (a rather one-note villain) and I always wished she had been able to go off with Daniel and get her happy life with him instead of learning dark magic with Rumple and all the rest of that. I hope Belle can get her happily-ever-after with Rumple too. No SB, no Dark Curse, none of that stupidity. And I'm sure she can help him find Bae once more, someday. She is the best thing to ever happen to him. (and vice versa)
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 9 . 4/7
oh I SO did NOT see that one coming! WOW! I am completely floored. Poor Rumple! but I'm so happy Rumple was able to give Belle a wonderful magical day. Everything she could ever imagine - something so special... something they will both always remember. I think that day pretty much sealed their friendship into love. BOOM!
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 8 . 4/7
LOVED how Rumple dealt with Prince James! LOL (and I'm so sorry to hear what the clerics did to her mother... no wonder she died. No wonder Belle is so traumatized. Poor thing) My heart broke for them both in this chapter. And of course Rumple has a noble streak! in spite of being "the Dark One" he is the one character who was always driven by love, by nobler motives than others (he didn't lame himself for greed or glory or even cowardice... he did it so he could go home to his son. He took on the Dark One curse so he could protect his son.) As the Dark One, he may not always make the right decisions...(he is posessed afterall) and yes, he has killed and done some brutal things - but for the most part, he is always motivated by his love for his family, or for the downtrodden, or for little children, for the innocents who are being harmed. He's more of a hero than he'd ever admit... and (in my opinion) much more of a hero than those with that title in SB... or the EF, for that matter.
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 7 . 4/7
damn... poor Belle. If I didn't know better, I'd swear she has PTSD from being tortured by the clerics... or was she raped by someone who kidnapped her previously? (I completely understand if she can't talk about it... I went thru something similar as a child and it took many years of therapy before I could face it, much less deal with it and get past it) If anyone can protect her, its Rumple. And its obvious he's falling in love with her.
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 6 . 4/7
you and your muse are never to blame. The damn show makes us all long for romance, passion, lust, anything to relieve us from the never-ending heart-breaking torture of their stupid soap opera plots & pointless drama. (RumBelle deserves so much more than they get on the show). I hate the writers so much. Talentless hacks!
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 5 . 4/7
yikes! I actually FELT that! (I've known more than one "man of the cloth" who fit the same description) shudder I'm glad Belle is cautious. Sorry she had to be exposed to someone like that. But you gotta be on your guard. SO glad she has Rumple to protect her.