Reviews for As the Wind Rises
Anna haters chapter 5 . 4/25
Me: You're either stupid or fairytale obsessed

Anna: I am not, it's called True Love!

Me: No, it's not

Anna: Yes it is

Me: I can't believe you chose marrying a stranger over listening to someone wise like your sister

Anna: Hey! I thought she was a dirtophobe that didn't love me who chose to be an anti soc

Me: You truly are a blind idiot that's so reckless

Anna: What did you call me?

Me: You didn't even know she loved you and was unhappy with staying away from you, In fact you don't know much of anything probably

Anna: Okay, that's it!

Then we fight until Anna goes to search for Elsa
Princess of Nintendo chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
There are some things that I can't say I like about the story. I think Nora is already showing quite a few Mary-Sue aspects.

1. Why does Nora have wind powers? The likelihood of two out of three of the Arendelle princesses having powers is very low. It just makes her more of a Mary-Sue.

2. Just because Elsa made a dress out of ice doesn't mean Nora can make a dress out of wind. How would you wear clothes made of air? Elsa's ice dress makes sense because ice is solid. Air is not.

3. Why did Nora accompany Elsa in the ice castle? The reason why Elsa settled in the ice palace on the North Mountain was to isolate herself from the world because she was afraid of hurting others. She wanted to be alone. And, thus, it doesn't make sense that Nora was there. Elsa would most likely drive her away, out of fear of hurting her.

4. Nora figured out Hans' plans far too quickly. She only saw him once, and hardly even spoke to him (if she even did at all), and she already suspects his plans? And how does she know that Hans is the youngest of thirteen children? Because of this, Nora feels even more like a Mary-Sue.
sondrex76 chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
you know the dress Elsa made was made out of ice, that does not mean that Nora would be able to make a dress out of wind...
sondrex76 chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
I do not think that Nora would not be bothered by the cold just becouse she has wind powers, so that would only be something she was used to. Also she has total controll over wind, that does not make her as powerfull as Elsa, yes she can fly but with controll that would actuly not be to hard, or take to much magic.
sondrex76 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
The norwegian sentence's grammar was incorrect, this one is a bit better: "Beskytter av folket i Arendelle og dets landeområder. Du skal være en god og rettferdig leder. Forsvarer tilde svake og oppmuntrer til de sterke."
I am norwegian, so i think i know what i am talking about.

You use different time forms here and there, you should try to keep it the same when it is in the same situation.

Thanks for writing this, it is well written if you go past the grammar errors and it is funny :)

sorry for complaining, i do often point out grammar errors (and logic errors, like using real names at some of the countries when Corana and Arendelle is obviusly not real names[Arendelle is actuly placed where Bergen is in Norway])
sondrex76 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
By the way one thing: i do not think it is likly that the middle sister (i don't rememebr her name) would have as powerful powers as elsa, for one thing it would be unlikly at all that 2/3 of the sisters had powers at all, even more ublikly that those two was INCREDIBLY pwoerful, Elsa has close to if not INFINITE powers (making a snow storm that most likly was expanding to the edges of the world without it taking any energy, same with the ice castle and minions means that she could create more of them without it taking any energy, and since if it require no energy to do it you can do it as many times as you like and theirfor infinite power. )
Also Elsa has controll over ice, snow and the weather (to some degree) and there is signs in the movie that she also have controll over the wind to some degree but that is kinda obvius since she can create storms with lots of wind.
sondrex76 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
The endings of the verbs you use are not always correct, i saw a lot of it in the middle of the text.
Also there is some words you use in the wrong time form, i noticed boath of these in the middle of the text (that was when they began to be more common)

Sorry for complaining about grammar errors, but some people won't read a text if it has to many of them (i am included in that group, but i think this text has just under the limit off what i can read)
unicorns chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
aahhhhhhhhhhh so exciting!
unicorns chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
me again! i accidentally posted my review when i havent finished it. i should have read this earlier! i want to attend the new year ball :P im gonna check out the sequel now! also i remember reading somewhere frozen is actually in the 1800s.
unicorns chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
this. is. AWESOME!
unicorns chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
i like how you used life's too short. that was the reprise, right? the first life's too short song which was not the reprise... i actually think its pretty cool (no pun intended) but some lyrics like the prophecy thing didnt fit and anna was a bit OOC in my opinion
unicorns chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
wowwwww soooo good
FanWriterForever chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Great story!
Alli of Arendelle chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
Hahahahahhahahahaha .EVER. THANK YOU NORA FOR BLOWING HIM OUT THE WINDOW OR I WOULD HAVE PUSHED HIM OUT MYSELF. I like my 'AUed' self.
. . . .
Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter and this fic. Thank you