Reviews for As the Wind Rises
Anna's War Rage chapter 5 . 9/18
The next day, Anna woke up in her bedroom chamber with her head aching from all of the smashing it had taken the day before. She wailed as she felt her head. There were few bandages on her cuts. Her nurse aided them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by her servants. Anna got out of bed calmly, walked straight to her mirror and looked at herself as she ran her hands over her head. It reminded her of the past before yesterday's incidents and instantly caused her to grow angry at all of them, especially Elsa herself and mostly all the others who always chose her sister, Elsa's side in order to comfort her every time and every other time they fight like this so her blood was fully bubbling and boiling up with pure rage as much as she felt her rage burning up inside of her. "Good morning. Here, here, Princess Anna. I have your breakfast, especially prepared for a poor girl who had a rough day. This is a small feast, prepared just for you." It was her servant bringing her a grand breakfast but Anna neither did nor said neither nothing nor nothing else but continued to glare at her head in the mirror wondering if her sisters, Elsa and Nora, their friends and all the others really thought about her. "Princess Anna … come on. Let's get your delicious meal." She took Anna under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal but Anna just made a disgusted face as she growled as she glared at her own breakfast food/meal before she rudely stuck her tongue at in disgust. "What's wrong? Don't you like your breakfast? You don't like your breakfast? But Anna, you love our meals, don't you? We spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back here yesterday. What happened yesterday, Anna?" They looked at each other as they were puzzled as they were wondering why Anna was upset, angry, mad, furious and enraged. One of them begun to lift Anna onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed Anna. She said as she moved the spoon towards Anna's mouth. "Here it is… here it comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Finally/lastly, Anna knocked the spoon out of her servants' hand as she just finally exploded with pure rage at the top of her lungs with pure rage at last as she motioned for the servants to remove the feast from her chamber. "NO I DON'T WANT THIS! GET IT OUT OF MY ROOM! GET THIS OUT OF HERE! I SAID TAKE IT AWAY!" Anna shouted, screamed and yelled. Her plate was thrown across the chamber. Then she got up on the table and begun ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the floor/ground below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at her servants. They watched in horror as Anna ruined the feast they prepared for her. More than only just a few hours later, another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day, Princess Anna." But Anna rudely ignored him. "What a mess! You've quite made a mess. The royal head council's unimpressed and he'd like you to clean it up. All of it. It's an insult to all who lived in this chamber before you desecrated it as you've done. It's also an insult to your attendants who prepared your breakfast this morning today–" "NO YOU CLEAN IT!" Anna rudely interrupted as she yelled. "Pardon me for saying so, young lady. The royal head council asked you to clean it, Princess. I won't disrespect his wishes, and neither you will. Now get to work at once please." Anna approached the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She snatched a cantaloupe and threw it at him. "That's quite enough. I'll report your disobedience to the royal head council. Since you're unwilling to follow his orders, I'll send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. They won't be happy with you and neither will the royal head council. You'll now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu's patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the fountain and prepare it at once please!" Then he departed. "YOU STUPID SERVANTS!" Anna yelled. Anna recently begun refusing to do her duty of preparing the daily meals for Lord Jabu-Jabu. More than only just past few days ago, Anna had forgotten to arrive at the fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu. When she came the next day, one of the Norwegian servants said to her. "Now, Anna, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I fed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your Norwegian heritage to him and forgetting to feed him's a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from royal council." Anna rudely responded as she shouted. "I DON'T CARE! NOBODY GIVES ME ORDERS! I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT BECAUSE I'M A PRINCESS AND YOU'RE A STUPID SERVANT!" "That's not very polite, Anna. You do not shout, yell nor scream like that. Understand? Your tone of voice was not very nice." Anna stormed to prepare the meal. She caught more than only just two large fishes from the water and placed them on before she violently just banged a large tray in front of Jabu-Jabu. She glared at him with a cold, dirty look and impatiently yelled. "WELL TAKE IT ALREADY! I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE FEEDING YOU. I'M A PRETTY PRINCESS AND YOU'RE A…YOU'RE JUST A... BIG…OLD, UGLY WHALE!" She shouted at him in disgust and stormed off away. Anna, in her growing anger, wanted to get revenge on all the others, especially Elsa herself for their disagreement with her.
Elsa and Nora chapter 5 . 9/1
Go screw yourselves, you Elsa-hating liars! It wasn't her fault that she froze her country. Poor Nora too. All Anna does is act like a spoiled brat.
Should've been chapter 5 . 6/20
"Marriage, Anna? Oh please. You don't even know the man." Elsa almost laughed. "Don't tell me you love him after only one night?" Anna looked into her sister's eyes,"I don't love him." "Then why would you marry a complete stranger? I thought if I opened the gates, you would conduct yourself like royalty, but I see I am mistaken. I don't have the time nor the energy to watch you constantly. You will be escorted to your room and you will never step outside again!" Anna stood her full height. "I won't be locked up anymore. That's all you have done to me so far! For years, even after your powers surfaced, I have tried to love you. I've tried to be your friend! Every single night of my life, I've cried because I needed love! I was so lonely! Not anymore, Elsa. I ain't a puppet and I'm tired of being locked away. I'm of age and the law fully grants me freedom from your rule, I can do as I please-" Elsa sat on the edge of her throne. Fear reflected in her eyes. Anna would leave her? It was her only comfort of normal with her hellish powers! If she could control Anna, she felt she had some type of control on her powers! But if she left..? "But you gotta be careful what you wish for." Nora said. "I'm the queen and I forbid it," she whispered. "I waited to long for you, Elsa. I can't wait for you to learn to love me. I can't live like his anymore. We will leave Arrendale at once...please, forgive me..." Anna turned to leave the throne before she opened the door and closed the door shut behind her.
Anna haters chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Me: You're either stupid or fairytale obsessed

Anna: I am not, it's called True Love!

Me: No, it's not

Anna: Yes it is

Me: I can't believe you chose marrying a stranger over listening to someone wise like your sister

Anna: Hey! I thought she was a dirtophobe that didn't love me who chose to be an anti soc

Me: You truly are a blind idiot that's so reckless

Anna: What did you call me?

Me: You didn't even know she loved you and was unhappy with staying away from you, In fact you don't know much of anything probably

Anna: Okay, that's it!

Then we fight until Anna goes to search for Elsa
Princess of Nintendo chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
There are some things that I can't say I like about the story. I think Nora is already showing quite a few Mary-Sue aspects.

1. Why does Nora have wind powers? The likelihood of two out of three of the Arendelle princesses having powers is very low. It just makes her more of a Mary-Sue.

2. Just because Elsa made a dress out of ice doesn't mean Nora can make a dress out of wind. How would you wear clothes made of air? Elsa's ice dress makes sense because ice is solid. Air is not.

3. Why did Nora accompany Elsa in the ice castle? The reason why Elsa settled in the ice palace on the North Mountain was to isolate herself from the world because she was afraid of hurting others. She wanted to be alone. And, thus, it doesn't make sense that Nora was there. Elsa would most likely drive her away, out of fear of hurting her.

4. Nora figured out Hans' plans far too quickly. She only saw him once, and hardly even spoke to him (if she even did at all), and she already suspects his plans? And how does she know that Hans is the youngest of thirteen children? Because of this, Nora feels even more like a Mary-Sue.
sondrex76 chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
you know the dress Elsa made was made out of ice, that does not mean that Nora would be able to make a dress out of wind...
sondrex76 chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
I do not think that Nora would not be bothered by the cold just becouse she has wind powers, so that would only be something she was used to. Also she has total controll over wind, that does not make her as powerfull as Elsa, yes she can fly but with controll that would actuly not be to hard, or take to much magic.
sondrex76 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
The norwegian sentence's grammar was incorrect, this one is a bit better: "Beskytter av folket i Arendelle og dets landeområder. Du skal være en god og rettferdig leder. Forsvarer tilde svake og oppmuntrer til de sterke."
I am norwegian, so i think i know what i am talking about.

You use different time forms here and there, you should try to keep it the same when it is in the same situation.

Thanks for writing this, it is well written if you go past the grammar errors and it is funny :)

sorry for complaining, i do often point out grammar errors (and logic errors, like using real names at some of the countries when Corana and Arendelle is obviusly not real names[Arendelle is actuly placed where Bergen is in Norway])
sondrex76 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
By the way one thing: i do not think it is likly that the middle sister (i don't rememebr her name) would have as powerful powers as elsa, for one thing it would be unlikly at all that 2/3 of the sisters had powers at all, even more ublikly that those two was INCREDIBLY pwoerful, Elsa has close to if not INFINITE powers (making a snow storm that most likly was expanding to the edges of the world without it taking any energy, same with the ice castle and minions means that she could create more of them without it taking any energy, and since if it require no energy to do it you can do it as many times as you like and theirfor infinite power. )
Also Elsa has controll over ice, snow and the weather (to some degree) and there is signs in the movie that she also have controll over the wind to some degree but that is kinda obvius since she can create storms with lots of wind.
sondrex76 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
The endings of the verbs you use are not always correct, i saw a lot of it in the middle of the text.
Also there is some words you use in the wrong time form, i noticed boath of these in the middle of the text (that was when they began to be more common)

Sorry for complaining about grammar errors, but some people won't read a text if it has to many of them (i am included in that group, but i think this text has just under the limit off what i can read)
unicorns chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
aahhhhhhhhhhh so exciting!
unicorns chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
me again! i accidentally posted my review when i havent finished it. i should have read this earlier! i want to attend the new year ball :P im gonna check out the sequel now! also i remember reading somewhere frozen is actually in the 1800s.
unicorns chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
this. is. AWESOME!
unicorns chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
i like how you used life's too short. that was the reprise, right? the first life's too short song which was not the reprise... i actually think its pretty cool (no pun intended) but some lyrics like the prophecy thing didnt fit and anna was a bit OOC in my opinion
unicorns chapter 1 . 1/21/2014