Reviews for A Journey North
She is nothing but a brat. I would love to smack her.
Elricsister chapter 16 . 1/24
This was different. The commitment was so implied it only took that last word to seal it.
(FNSHD)
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 16 . 8/17/2015
Wow! This story is beyond perfect. You did great with this. I just hope that there's an epilogue or something, but the way it ends is just perfectly fine. Thank you for making this amazing story. I will not forget how good this is, and maybe it is my favorite Everlark fanfic of all.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2015
Dude, you write the BEST stories. I read one of them and decided I liked it so much I had to read everything you had written, but looking through your profile I realized that I had already read and loved like half of them! Your writing is simple but incredibly emotional in its simplicity, it goes beyond fanfiction.

Keep writing! And thank you for your efforts, they made my day.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 16 . 4/29/2015
Wishing there was more to this story. But you did leave it at a nice ending.
stillwaiting61 chapter 16 . 1/2/2015
very sweet ending...loved it
Winter Aquamarine chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
I've never read a story that talked about the people on the fringes of the war. I like your stories because they are not about the perfect people, but imperfect people that find what's perfect for them.

I wonder why you had Katniss sleep with a member of her group though. What did that add to the story? Sweeny and Peeta I get. But why the other guy?
mansts chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
Thank you for writing this amazing story! I loved it!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
I can't thank you enough for finishing this. Loved everything about it. This story, though fictional, shows that WWII has so many stories that often go untold.
kakitamariko chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
thank you for finishing the fic. so many lives dramatically damaged by WWII but hopefully for a few people happyness occured.
Shanna319 chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
Awl... I'm kinda sad it's over... but it was so great :) absolutely loved it! Great job!
abunchofmellarkey chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
I love this story so much...what a wonderful ending.
MTK4FUN chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
Thank you for this beautiful ending to this wonderful story.
angelhorn26 chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
Thank you! This is a wonderful story. I'm sorry that it's over!
honeylime chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
Thank you for sharing this incredible story. It was gritty and lovely at the same time and always kept me guessing as to what would happen next. I'm sorry to see it end, but love the way you concluded it.