Reviews for Sound and Fury
She11y chapter 1 . 2/3
I loved this! Not just the story itself (which was incredibly cute by the way) but your vocabulary choices , descriptions and how you kept the different tenses consistent. Just simple things like that make a fanfiction so much more enjoyable. :)
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This was so beautiful, very much in character and gorgeously written. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Ah! God that was good! I mean I love a good romp but that was just so romantic and beautiful! And REAL. I mean let's be honest everyone wonders if they are being loud or if they should be loud or is it weird to be loud or why isn't he/she/whomever also being loud and I just loved this. This has become one of my favorites! Keep up the great work!
LW12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
good story
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I loved this fic! I especially loved how sound plays such a large part in their lovemaking.
Great work.
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
That was precious and you captured Anna and Kristoff's personalities perfectly without it being awkward considering the adult themes!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
"Anna's more than enough."
Wow. That's pretty damn deep, Kris. You been studying? I can't think of anything you might have said at that juncture that would have been better. Hit the APPLAUSE button!

My word. They have quite the towering love, don't they? I read in your profile that you are training to be a professional writer of some stripe. Well, kudos! You are well on your way.

Adding this one to Favorites, too. (I'm sensing a pattern here ...)
Kissi chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Yes. Just... yes, perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Idk why but I almost burst out laughing during some scenes, but I love this, your writing is beautiful. :)
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Gah, this was so sweet that it hurt. I think you get Anna's chattiness down just so well in these stories-the way she rambles is so cute and ahhh. Basically I have nothing intelligent to say about this one except that it was really sweet and I enjoyed it. :)
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Seriously, it wasn't until you came along when I realized I actually ENJOY this kind of fanfiction! I mean, in the realm of Disney, that is... Harry Potter is one thing, but Disney? Never expected to love it so much... I guess it helps that 1) you stay true to the characters and don't just have "pointless" smut for the sake of fanservive, 2) your writing is fantastic, and 3) you balance out delicious juicy details with sweet, tender affections, something a LOT of writers, both fanfic and not, fail at. Well done. :)
Rogue Amazon Boo chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was really great, you manged to capture the characters well. I could see it happening this way.
Miss Artemis chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is just too adorable. I loved it. I love this couple. He would be the gruff, silent mountain man that is used to only having Sven and trolls for company...and yet be completely happy with a loud, energetic, awkward, naïve, stubborn and passionate princess. It's a nice balance between their personalities. You did a great job in broadcasting their characteristics, even during an intimate moment. I liked how you were able to incorporate Anna's insecurities in this - we never really see much of her doubts and fears about her station in Arendelle. She was only ever upset about Elsa neglecting her and being hauled up in the palace. I felt that you (and Kristoff) handled it well. I definitely loved the ending. I can only hope to find a love and understanding relationship like theirs.

Great job!
-Miss Artemis
Safely Away chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Loved this
Tilpop chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh my gosh that was just so beautiful and perfect I loved it you're a great writer (: