Reviews for Taking Care
Demetra83 chapter 1 . 2/19
She really needs hugs and she had 2 devoted men to do it ;)

Thanks for such a lovely story !
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 2/18
YES! HUGS! She needs lots of hugs with everything not only the show writers, but us fans (;)) put her through. LOL I do love your Rusty's voice - which is the perfect mix of teenager, worried/caring, and awkward. I also like the subtlety of the way you've inserted Flynn/Raydor here and despite all her vulnerabilities brought about by circumstances, she is still BAMF and AWESOME (Andy's little pause before telling Rusty that she took care of the guy herself made me squee a little inside). Most of all, I like all the little details you always manage to put in - to flesh out their lives a little more. It's the little gestures and the mention of Sharon's friendship with Brenda and Andrea (which made me squee LOUDLY inside - I was really glad to see the mention of that and would not be opposed to seeing more ;D).

Anyway, this went on, but lovely story. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 1/30
This is a lovely, touching fic.
50ShadesofCray chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Lovely.
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
That was great! I loved it! Thanks :-)
the maids diaries chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
ohhh how sweet! I love how much they care for her. great job!
shopgirl909 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Bravo
deenikn8 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Aww Sharon hugs! I think that Sharon is a hugger once you're in her bubble. I loved this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
A big hug for you! This was really great - you have so perfectly captured all three of them!
Force Unbroken chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
OH MY GOD SHARON ACTUALLY ALLOWED TWO SOMEONES TO GIVE HER A HUG. IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS AND MY BIRTHDAY AND THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST ALL ROLLED INTO ONE.

...Ahem.

I really don't have words for this. Really don't. Every single little word and scene and nuance was absolutely perfect and so in character yet so fulfilling... *sighs* That end scene. My heart. It's getting hard to type this review seeing how I've completely dissolved into a puddle of feels. Perfect story is perfect. Now I'm gonna go read it again.

P.S. ...Did that certain someone happen to be me? Because I distinctly remember a conversation that went along similar lines, and if the answer is yes, allow me to jump up and down and grin like an idiot and bask in the afterglow of this fic and pretty much die happy. Sharon finally gave/got her damned hug. Hee.
SChimes chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Ahh amazing! I always do this little squeal of joy when I get an alert that you posted new stuff.
I love Rusty's descent in the beginning, from thrill at being home alone with his horror movies (boys!) to slight concern to serious alarm over the fact that Sharon never just ignores his texts. So in-character and I was SO WORRIED. And then the scene where she comes home and he sees her... poor Rusty. He really doesn't think enough about the fact that this is her job... and it's probably better that he doesn't.
And then the whole scene with Andy... so great. The fact that they utterly failed to be ready in time was so sweet, as was her reaction to the whole thing. And I can't say how glad I am that she let someone comfort her and give her a hug! (because I clearly have NO CLUE who one of those someones might be, writing all the terrible things happening to Sharon. NO CLUE AT ALL. None.)
I also love Rusty's thoughts about her relationship with Andy. SO in-character. I did mention how I was in the 'undecided' boat re: Sharon/Andy, and your writing of them is slowly pushing me into definite shipper territory ;).
Thanks for sharing!