Reviews for Rocks And Stones
TheThirdAetas chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow. I have no idea why I am so intrigued by this story...maybe because no one can pull it off like you do and I never read anything like it? Yea, that sounds just about right.

I loved this, thank you for posting this story!

Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
had to read the story twice to understand a few bits, regarding Leo's mental state... so everyone is dead, and all that's left if Leo, Raph and April? ouch. we don't even know what happened to the others, or if Casey was even there...

a bitter and yet sweet moment between brothers, and I'm glad Leo came back in the end, but also angst with lots of 'tragic' feels floating about, but the end was good~ good job!
Reija Linn chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
This was pretty sad and intense, but also pretty good. Strangely, if one of the four were to crack, I should expect it to be Leo, for much the same reason as Raph states in this fic. It's good that Leo's starting to come back at the end of this, but I'm also glad you didn't just write it all to be alright again. Only time can heal, and the deeper the wound, the longer the time needed.
SxG39luver chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Aw...that's the first time EVER that I have felt bad for Leo...I don't care for him too much (Raphs my fav _~) But you wrote him out to the point where I cared. Nice work.
Buslady7803 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Good stuff. Really sad with Leo cracking up completely. I've alwasy thought Raphie would, but he's right in this that he pretty much let it out on a daily basis!
Satana chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
What have you done to Leo, my poor baby! I'm gunna hunt you down Lola!

No only kidding, this is great! Out of all four of them I never would have though Leo would be the one to go nuts, oh well, the pressures of leading. You really should do a sequel and prequel to this
LMV chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
I'm just curious in the end does Leo get his mind back and figures out who he is or does he remain Bonkers?

Well, I think it's good story it's really sad.

I wish I known what drived him nuts in the first place...Oh, well I guess I'll never know and never know how it turns out .
Lone Wolfette chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Wow.

Great fic ;)
Mica chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
*blinks, astonded* exellant emotions in this one! Raph and Leo play out very well. Makes you kinda wonder what happened prevoiusly, but keeps you so wrapped up in the current story that you don't take too mcuh time to ponder the prolougue of it... good story lola!
KC chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
That was cool...I mean, really really cool...I love the ending, that was so awesome... :)
Kyle Jarvis chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
This was an amazing story! Write more. We need more futuristic, real life stories. We all need to realize that the turtles are in fact, mortal and can die. Although its hard to read, its true. I admire your intense writing style and wonderful take on Raph's lasting personality.
Seroci chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
*sob* I think that's all I can do. *blows nose for a straight five min* Love it. Poor Leo. Poor Raph. Poor April. *sob* Wow.
Readasaur chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
A rather disturbing fanfic. How could this author kill Don and Mike? Everyone in this story has a LOT of healing to do.
Christa the Ice Priestess chapter 1 . 11/2/2000