Reviews for Decisions
starlite22 chapter 4 . 7/17
Hope you finish this, was kinda hoping they were both going to stay in Australia with her family.
HoosierCullen chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Great fic. You have a talent at writing Harmony in this fashion and have gone two for two with what I have read of yours. This being the second one and Needs being the first. I like how you handled the characters and got them together by asking one question. I think that they make a better fit than they were put with in canon.
hhrforever chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
I loved reading this short story.
Just me and myself chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Adorable!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Loved it! brilliant story wish it was longer though
starboy454 chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
excellent
AsphodelRose87 chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
OMG! Woman, you brought tears in my eyes with this final chapter! The way Harry said that he loved her.. aaaw... too much for me to take it! Amazing story! I loved how you develop the discouvering of their new form of relationship. I even liked your Ginny (which is uncommon for me... lol!). H/H is definitley your couple. You definitely need to write more about them.
bikermo chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Exceptionally well written and interesting story. Thank you for another great Harry & Hermione story. Looking forward to more.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Absolutely brilliant story you had here :D I do hope you write more harry/Hermione someday. I absolutely love your writing style :)
PhoenixBlaze8 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
great story absolutely loved it.
mychakk chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
loved this little story, hope to read more HHr stuff from you :)
badkidoh chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Another great chapter.
also nice Draco/Ginny
badkidoh chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
well i like it so far.
pawsrule chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Good chapter! Glad there will be another one.
hhrforever chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Love it. It would be interesting to see the whole thing before the breakup and everything like that.