Reviews for Heart of Fire
Love Elsa a lot chapter 13 . 4/20
Sleep...Sleep..Sleep...

We deserve much more chapters of this story, don't we?
Love Elsa a lot chapter 12 . 4/20
Sleep...Sleep..Sleep...
I love you Elsa chapter 11 . 4/20
Sleep...Sleep..Sleep..

Lullaby For A Princess is always the best song ever so far of all time, isn't it?
I just love Elsa chapter 10 . 4/20
Sleep...Sleep..Sleep..
Anna's Jealousy chapter 10 . 2/24
"I've always been second fiddle to Elsa, and I'm sick and tired of it. She always got special treatment because of her powers and never talked to me."
Canon's Lamer chapter 10 . 1/20
I like the idea portrayal of Anna being the one with uncontrollable, uncontrolled, wild, unstable, untamable, dangerous curses/powers much better.
Love Elsa a lot chapter 10 . 1/3
You're wrong, Anna, Elsa's not the reason you're curses. She's not the reason you have these powers.
Love Elsa a lot chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
Honestly, I like the evil Anna much better.
Canon's Lamer chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
King of Aren-delle: Anna, give it back to back to your sister already! You can use them when she gives them to you!

Anna of Aren-delle: The favorite always gets everything and gets away with it. What a surprise!
Love Elsa a lot chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
Anna still doesn't like Elsa at all. First of all, she was always, constantly, being, feeling easily overshadowed by her older ice, snow magical, muggle-born sister, Elsa the next heiress to the throne of Aren-delle for past years ago! Second of all, everybody/else usually found her older magical, muggle-born sister, Elsa's ice, snow magical powers cool and lastly, they all also obviously favor Elsa over her much to Anna's irritation too. She wants to be out of Elsa's shadow, not being stuck in Elsa's shadow at all so Anna resents her magical, muggle-born older sister, Elsa and hates her sister, Elsa. Elsa tries to bond with her little, younger baby sister but Anna refuses to accept Elsa's apologies. Anna's actually jealous of Elsa because not only does she have everybody's/else's love and admiration for her cool ice, snow magical powers alongside herself, but Elsa's also always the most all time favorite, and furthermore, any/other boys/men and girls/women think she's also cool enough to hang out with too!
Canon Sucks Eggs chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
Man, I just wish the idea version of that Anna always, constantly being, feeling easily overshadowed by Elsa made in Frozen and was never ever even thrown away at all.
Canon's Lamer chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
I even like the evil Anna even better than the good Anna.
Like Elsa a lot chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
"I like Anna as a former heroine." "That Anna's very aggressive." "She deserves to be overshadowed by Elsa anyway."
Aggressive Anna chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
"Oh, BELIEVE me...I'd love to prove how wrong you are but...sadly, I haven't the time to do that, so I'll leave you to my "faithful" second-in-command." Hovered down and pressed a button and a door opened...and the one who stormed in was none other than only just an angry, furious familiar young strawberry blonde woman who looked very much angrier and more furious than ever. Elsa was stunned as she was shocked beyond in pure belief before she became utterly distraught and heartbroken to see the new horn headed, vector handed diclonius Anna. "A-ANNA?!" Anna was silent but she just coldly glared at Elsa rudely in complete, pure rage, hatred, disgust, fury and anger without saying anything nor anything else to her at all. "Who ELSE would've been there for Anna if you're not so far? Huh? You REALLY should've been better off as a one and only single, sibling-less, sister-less child anyway, Elsa ever since you're utterly the most all time favorite...you never ever even know if your "little younger baby sister" is better off living her whole entire life the way she wants without the likes of you anyway." Words stung at Elsa's heart like jagged daggers. Then glanced at Anna one last time. "Take care of all of them, especially some no good for nothing former "perfect" big older sister friend of yours." Anna nodded silently without arguing. Flew away, leaving Anna alone with all the others. Then Elsa finally approached Anna as she was utterly heartbroken for real to see Anna who was nothing nor nothing else but full of burning rage and hatred. "NO! ELSA, DON'T!" One of them shouted in a warning tone. "Yeah, Elsa, don't let her get away with breaking your heart again with her mean words." One of the others shouted in a warning tone. But Elsa didn't hear any of them so she ignored their warnings. "Oh, Anna! Why, Anna...WHY?! Why are you doing this? Do you hate me?" Elsa sobbed as she asked her sister. Anna still just hatefully glared at her older sister coldly in pure rage, hatred, disgust, fury and anger unsympathetically as she rudely spat and scowled in disgust before she finally spoke as she violently ranted, raved, raged and screamed in pure rage, hatred, disgust, fury, anger vehemently at last. "WHY?...WHY NOT?! YOU WERE ALWAYS THE MOST ALL TIME PERFECT PRINCESS AND THE QUEEN OF AREN-DELLE, SOME BETTER PRINCESS SISTER OF AREN-DELLE, THE MOST ALL TIME FAVORITE IN OUR FAMILY, ALWAYS THE ALL TIME BEST, ESPECIALLY ALWAYS THE BETTER ONE MOSTLY." Elsa stared in pure fright, shock, horror as she was still utterly heartbroken and entirely distraught to see her sister, Anna who was now already, utterly still filled with full of burning pure rage, hatred and violence as Anna was still utterly fueled by her pure rage, hate/hatred, fury and anger as Anna still violently ranted. "WHO WAS THE REAL HEIRESS TO THE WHOLE ENTIRE THRONE OF AREN-DELLE, YOU! WHO WAS ALWAYS UNDER THE WHOLE ENTIRE SPOTLIGHT MORE THAN ME, YOU! WHO WAS ALWAYS THE WHOLE ENTIRE CENTER OF ATTENTION WHO GETS ALL THE ATTENTION MORE THAN ME, YOU! WHO GOT ALL THE DEFENDERS EVERY TIME I MAKE YOU CRY, YOU! WHO HAS THE MOST REAL FRIENDS WHO GIVE YOU ALL THE COMFORTS AND ALL THE OTHER COMFORTS EVERY TIME AND EVERY OTHER TIME I EMOTIONALLY HURT YOU, YOU! WHOM DOES EVERYBODY USUALLY FAVORS OVER ME, YOU! WHOSE SIDE EVERYBODY ALWAYS RATHER TAKE OVER MINE AGAINST ME EVERY TIME WE FIGHT LIKE THIS, YOURS! WHO WAS FOUND LESS INSUFFERABLE, LESS OBNOXIOUS AND LESS OF A PAIN IN THE NECK BY ALL THE OTHERS, YOU! WHO GOT ALL THE DIGNITIES, YOU! WHO WAS SEEN AS THE REAL VICTIM OF THIS LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP OF OURS, YOU! WHO WAS EASIER TO SYMPATHIZE WITH, YOU! WHO WAS SMARTER THAN ME, YOU! WHO WAS PRETTIER THAN ME, YOU! WHO WAS FOUND BETTER THAN ME BY ALL THE OTHERS, YOU! WHO WAS THE MOST ALL TIME SPECIAL ONE, YOU! WHO WAS THE MOST ALL TIME COOLEST WHO WAS FOUND COOLER THAN ME, YOU! WHO WAS THE MOST ALL TIME PREFERABLE, MOST FAVORABLE WHO MORE PREFERABLE, MORE FAVORABLE THAN ME, YOU! WHO'S ALWAYS THE MOST ALL TIME FAVORITE PRINCESS OF AREN-DELLE, YOU! AND, WHO'S JUST SOME PERFECT PRINCESS, QUEENLY SISTER FRIEND?!" Elsa was silently frightened of Anna's pure rage and hatred which it entirely broke Elsa's heart but she was guilty for shutting her out. "Uhhh-" "YOU!" Elsa collapsed down in real tears of guilt as she was sill sobbing and crying. "Oh, Anna!" "Elsa!" They all cried in pure concern but they all turned to furiously glare at Anna for making Elsa cry again. "Now look what you did to her!" "Yeah! Way to go, Anna, you made your sister cry again." "You think you can get away with making Elsa cry but you're not, Princess Anna!" Then Anna rudely glared back at all the others and then she coldly glared back down at her sobbing sister unsympathetically. "YOU GOT EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING ELSE, ELSA...I HAD NOTHING AT ALL. I could never compete with you, no matter how hard I tried. They all really care about how you but nobody else ever even cares about me, Everybody else's against me all because of you! I could never ever even be the queen of Aren-delle at all as long as you're in Aren-delle. You have no idea how I feel about being compared to you, do you? No you do not." Elsa burst into tears again. "Oh, A-Anna,...I'm sorry. I never ever even-" But Anna rudely cut her off. "KNEW! Of course you didn't, did you? You should be sorry, shouldn't you? YOU were too busy letting everybody favoring you, especially all the special treatment you deserve. You were too busy being "perfect" to notice." Then Anna stormed away. "But, my new friends, especially my new older sister understand me unlike all the others who don't so easily. They're my new family, now." Elsa was more heartbroken than ever. "Anna, PLEASE...this isn't right. This isn't you." Anna stopped and then she glared back at her sister...and ranted violently. "Who are you to say what's me and what's not me?...I just don't care. I couldn't care less." Anna turned to storm off away from all of them. "Anna, please come back." Elsa sobbed in pure distraught but Anna just rudely ignored her coldly.
Anna Haters Rule chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
I like this Anna better than the old boring canon Anna anyway if you ask me.