Reviews for Dinner At Takano's
Nashiru Miharu chapter 3 . 2/27
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa GOSH! That was PERFECT! One of the best lemons I have ever read! Geez, that was really amazing! And Ritsu's seme versions was AWESOME! *-* I don't know if I like him better being seme or uke now xD As long as he is with Takano, everything's fine u.u MUAHAHAHAHAHAH *psycho laugh*
One of the things I liked most in this story was Ritsu's honesty. Him being sincere at least this once is truly a priceless moment. I really love when he's honest with with feelings because it makes everything easier, for him, for Takano and avoids any unnecessary conflicts or wrong conclusions. Like happens most of the time... *sigh*
Ok, this story is DEFINITELY going to favourites! It was PERFECT! Hurraaaay \*-*/ And this new Ritsu, more confident and bold is quite handsome xD Not to say sexy and hot, because ne :P So hooot *Q* Gosh, that shouldn't be possible! It's a dangerous to all fan girls' health xD Please don't take him away! T-T Masochist? Maybe, who knows n.n AHAHAHAHAH No, I'm not u-u Ok, maybe only a little :3 hehehe
See you on the sequeeeel :D
Kissuuuuuus
Nashiru Miharu chapter 2 . 2/27
WAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG OMG OMG RITSU IS ANTICIPATING SOMETHING FROM TAKANO! HE WANTS IT TOO! KYAAAAAAH *faints - too much emotion*
This final was something like "OMG SUCH A PERFECT SCENE!" This shouldn't be legal...such cuteness...BUT IT IS! AND SO THOSE TWO CAN BE LOVEY DOVEY AND FLUFF WHATEVER THEY WANT TO! *-* YEAAAAAAAAY \*-*/
Last thing! I loved the way you played with the original plot! :D You even developed it on your own way, but it went really good! It fit perfectly with the original story from the manga/anime! So amazing :3 I can say I'm truly enjoying this story n.n
See you next chapter!
Kissuuuuuus
Nashiru Miharu chapter 1 . 2/27
Hello theeere *waves cheerfully* How are you? Fine, I hope! :D
I casually found your trilogies of SiH dinners and I got quite curious about them x3 So you will see me quite a lot, okay? ;)
A picture where Takano and Ritsu are cooking together (or better saying: Ritsu learning/helping Takano xD) are one of the best ever! *-* They really look like a real couple that way! :D Kyaaaah so cute *fan girl squeeze*
I realise like your writing! It's really good and easy to read! The story goes smoothly (not sure if is the right word x.x) and before we notice, things are already happening! Amazing! *-*
The part where Takano says "yadayadaya" was the best one u.u ok, no xD but it was close :P Takano, acting always like a boss. Awesome x)
Well, see you next chapter!
Kissuuuus
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 2/11
onodera, you don't say no to free food.
Grayluisawesome chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Yay! I really hope it either comes out soon, or that it's already out! Because I will be reading it!
JxMercer13 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Probably one of the best sex scenes I have read with these two!
Jeffery Person chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
I love it, I FREAKIN' love it. You're awesome and never stop writing,man. Please.
mywinterfireflies chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Omg pls write more neeedddd another ch noww️
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Panalo any fabric no lol
EmpressMinea chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I hope takano realized that he should take things very slowly to win ritsu's heart in both actual anime and manga...
Katie chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Okay, I just wanna say that this honestly was one of the best fanfics that I've EVER read.
I loved how you actually had a legitimate conversation between them and that the sex actually was consensual and Ritsu got in there a lot!
This was amazing (haha and informative. I guess I have A LOT to learn about cooking :)
Ino Death chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
if this is your 1st Fanfiction, then your fucking beautiful. Just amazing. Please keep up the good work.
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Nice :3
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Heehee horny rabbit comment made me think of Usagi-San from junjou romatica
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
OMFG! That ending was sooooo cute! Ritsu, you stubborn little uke you! Takano is sooo sexy!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »