Reviews for Jump Into the Fog
Amy chapter 23 . 6h
Hello :) I just finished your story. It was really amazing. You were a great author, really. But there's this one thing that kept bugging me the whole time. I mean no offense but I noticed that you got a little mean to your readers when they asked why you took a long time updating. I'm a writer myself, and I understand that some readers could get a little...annoying (?) when they demanded you to update incessantly But snapping at them was just bad, especially when you used the F-word and called them names. I'm sure you're a lovely person so I found it sad that you got that irked over something so trivial. I really do hope that you're not offended because I only mean well. And I truly do love your story. It really was amazing. Just think about what I said, okay? You'd find it annoying now, but one day you'd see that snapping and demanding reviewers were just useless. Nice talking to you dear :)
ArcherQueenPurple chapter 3 . 7/31
Nice!
:]
Patch star chapter 4 . 2/26
Someone should make a Yandere Hans, I love Yandere fanfictions. Or maybe a Yandere Elsa!
Esty chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Hmmm I don't trust him.
Christy chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
Dear Eliza,
I really like your Hansla ,I think you should make your stories a bit more think about all the kids who could be researching this and finding something that could give them your Hanna (Anna and Hans) fanfic.
NC chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Great story! Has an open ending but that's a good thing in this case. Good luck with future fics! :D
Galaxyspoon chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I want to apologize for my last review. While Helsa isn't my thing, my review was biased and unnecessarily rude and despite not liking the premise, this fic is very well-written.

I just wanted to get that off my chest. :p
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
Anna, I know you want to save your she is happy ruling alongside hans
BlueFlame27 chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
YES! I LOVE HOW YOU'RE TURNING HANS INTO LIGHT! He's such an interesting character and changing Hans into this just makes the story even better so far!
BlueFlame27 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Totally agree with your statement about the small giveaways about Hans' true intentions. I noticed something interesting I while rewatching the movie. We all know how Elsa's gloves are used as a literal motif to hide her powers and thus her true self. But who else constantly wears gloves until their true intentions are revealed? Hans is! It was such a clever thing for the designers and animators to put in the story.

Back to your story haha. From what I've read so far it seems very interesting and intriguing. I loved it when the 3rd person narrator told us Hans' perspective. It gave more depth to the character.
obsessivefangirlInfinity8 chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
Umm yes this was very hot. And very well written.
Bambibelle84 chapter 23 . 7/26/2015
["Now, my dear. Was I really that bad a choice for you…?" she asked lightly, smiling up at him.]

The same question he had asked her.

[Elsa shut the door behind her, and Hans couldn't help but smirk. "Feeling frisky, are we now, my dear?" he asked, and Elsa smiled back as she realized her husband was starting to act more like himself.]

Omg why am I smiling like the Grinch right now...

["I'm optimistic," she answered with a shrug, taking out the pins in her bun to let her hair flow loose. "Don't you think it's a start…?"]

Lol oh man these two. Wow yiu did such a great Job with these two.

[That night, as she lay back to catch her breath, Elsa didn't feel the icy sensation in the pit of her stomach anymore.]

Omg I'm in tears. Nit because it necessarily means she's preggers but the thought that one day she might be. I just so happy they admitted to each other that they love each other. That's a start.

Thanks so much for sharing this beauty. I was crazy to read one Hansla story. After saving some fan arts and watching countless of videos. This is my first and I fell in love with it. You wrote them so beautifully. From Angst to fluff to Angst just perfection. You had a great story here.
Bambibelle84 chapter 22 . 7/26/2015
[She was neither completely with Anna nor completely with Hans. It was all her. She loved Anna. And… "You are letting him win!" Anna cried. "Why? Why, when you know what he's done?" It was going to be hard to tell Anna. It was hard enough to come to terms with this. But it felt so right, to now accept it in her heart. "Anna, I love him…!" Elsa declared, tears pricking the corners of her eyes. And as soon as she said those words, sounded sure of them, something happened.]

OMG SHE SAID IT. LITERALLY HAVE TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE.

And damn if he didn't want to. It was poison; it was something no one had given to him, that he had never given to anyone else. It was something Hans had felt he was incapable of. ... "I love you," Hans told Elsa, and with that, he knew he was done for.]

IM SOBBING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.

I'm so afraid to read the Epilogue. Lol.
Bambibelle84 chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
I see what u did there. What a cliffy tho. Wow.