Reviews for Jump Into the Fog
BlueFlame27 chapter 6 . 9/29
YES! I LOVE HOW YOU'RE TURNING HANS INTO LIGHT! He's such an interesting character and changing Hans into this just makes the story even better so far!
BlueFlame27 chapter 1 . 9/29
Totally agree with your statement about the small giveaways about Hans' true intentions. I noticed something interesting I while rewatching the movie. We all know how Elsa's gloves are used as a literal motif to hide her powers and thus her true self. But who else constantly wears gloves until their true intentions are revealed? Hans is! It was such a clever thing for the designers and animators to put in the story.

Back to your story haha. From what I've read so far it seems very interesting and intriguing. I loved it when the 3rd person narrator told us Hans' perspective. It gave more depth to the character.
obsessivefangirlInfinity8 chapter 9 . 9/5
Umm yes this was very hot. And very well written.
Bambibelle84 chapter 23 . 7/26
["Now, my dear. Was I really that bad a choice for you…?" she asked lightly, smiling up at him.]

The same question he had asked her.

[Elsa shut the door behind her, and Hans couldn't help but smirk. "Feeling frisky, are we now, my dear?" he asked, and Elsa smiled back as she realized her husband was starting to act more like himself.]

Omg why am I smiling like the Grinch right now...

["I'm optimistic," she answered with a shrug, taking out the pins in her bun to let her hair flow loose. "Don't you think it's a start…?"]

Lol oh man these two. Wow yiu did such a great Job with these two.

[That night, as she lay back to catch her breath, Elsa didn't feel the icy sensation in the pit of her stomach anymore.]

Omg I'm in tears. Nit because it necessarily means she's preggers but the thought that one day she might be. I just so happy they admitted to each other that they love each other. That's a start.

Thanks so much for sharing this beauty. I was crazy to read one Hansla story. After saving some fan arts and watching countless of videos. This is my first and I fell in love with it. You wrote them so beautifully. From Angst to fluff to Angst just perfection. You had a great story here.
Bambibelle84 chapter 22 . 7/26
[She was neither completely with Anna nor completely with Hans. It was all her. She loved Anna. And… "You are letting him win!" Anna cried. "Why? Why, when you know what he's done?" It was going to be hard to tell Anna. It was hard enough to come to terms with this. But it felt so right, to now accept it in her heart. "Anna, I love him…!" Elsa declared, tears pricking the corners of her eyes. And as soon as she said those words, sounded sure of them, something happened.]

And damn if he didn't want to. It was poison; it was something no one had given to him, that he had never given to anyone else. It was something Hans had felt he was incapable of. ... "I love you," Hans told Elsa, and with that, he knew he was done for.]

I'm so afraid to read the Epilogue. Lol.
Bambibelle84 chapter 21 . 7/26
I see what u did there. What a cliffy tho. Wow.
Bambibelle84 chapter 19 . 7/26
Speechless. ... like I fukin knew it since chapter 1 but the whole Hansla moments got me distracted. This fukin hurts.
Bambibelle84 chapter 17 . 7/26
That dialogue with Hans and Elsa just creeped me out. And this line:

["Face it, Elsa, I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you."]

Just gave me chills.

Idk but I don't see a happy ending at all. You have me in this motherfukin roller coaster ride that I'm soon to barf lol. Goodness I'm in love with this story. I'm in love with your Hans and Elsa.
Bambibelle84 chapter 15 . 7/26
[It was exactly what he waned… yet he started to get bored of her. He couldn't help it; her devotion wasn't fun. It was fun teasing her, making her blush, seeing just how it got to her when she opened up to him. There was inner turmoil in their relationship—Hans almost thought of it as a game as he tried to woo Elsa into his arms. Nowadays she wastoo comfortable with him, knew just how to get around him. If she wasn't so goddamned sexy and important he definitely would have considered taking on mistresses.]

Hans I hate you. I love you but I hate you.

["Breakfast in bed," Hans replied knowingly, smirking as he revealed what type of food they'd be eating: fresh strawberry jam, sugar cubes, melted dark chocolate, homemade vanilla ice cream… Elsa tilted her head to the side, incredibly confused.]

["If you're going to use your tongue," she started, moving her hips up and up his body, "then you'd better put it to better use." By this point she had a hand on the headboard to brace herself; the other still buried itself in his thick hair. She was practically straddling his face, and Hans had no idea Elsa knew about a position like this. Didn't stop this from being hot as hell, though.]

One of my favorites and to read that Hansla is performing it is a plus.

["Damn it, Elsa…" he growled, shifting so he was sitting up. Hans pulled Elsa to him roughly, rolling his hips up harder into her. "You're too goddamned gorgeous." How the hell had she gotten so good at teasing…? How could he not fall for her, then, even just a bit? ]

He loves her. In his own way but he does. How can he not.

[Which was why he needed Elsa pregnant, to assure her total devotion to him. Children shouldn't grow up without one of their parents; they both knew this. And in being pregnant, Hans felt he truly won. The crown was just the beginning. Now that he had her devotion, and now that she was carrying something of his, he could start to breathe a sigh of relief in a truly amazing victory.]

Goodness Hans. I just hope she doesn't lose the baby. Or better yet I hope she's really preggers because if not omg you will go crazy.

[She opened her mouth, a bit confused with how she should answer. "Hans, I…" Elsa trailed off, biting her lip tight as if to contemplate something. After a moment, she just smiled softly. "This is the best birthday I've ever had. Thank you, really," she told him.]

She was about to say it asdfghjkl them 3 famous words.

[His free hand came down quickly toward his wife. He was literally an inch away from striking her face when he finally noticed timid Elsa, who was flinching and crying in total fear. And Hans came to, knowing he just ruined it all himself.]

I'm crying my shipper heart OuCh. Omg so she's not preggers. Lol your notes kinda gave me tgat feeling.

["Get out," he growled, knowing he needed a few moments to himself—a few hours, even—to get composed, to figure out how he was going to make this right. "It's not your fault, Elsa; I just don't want you around me right now."]

At least he didn't hurt her physically. Even tho emotionally hurting somebody is worst I guess.

[There would be more attempts in the future, he knew. But Hans did want—need—children, to have heirs, to make Elsa completelydevoted, to do it right, in the way his parents hadn't. This child would be loved, never neglected. Be told he or she could be someone great and be sincere about it. He didn't want this child to go through any of the disregard he went through, didn't want him or her to ever feel distant or cold.]

Well what do you know he has a heart.

[Elsa's powers are fueled by emotion. Because she doesn't love Hans, her body sees him as a threat, and therefore it defends her. So, after they have sex, Elsa's powers render anything Hans gives her useless. In short, her powers freeze his sperm so she can't have his kids. ]

Holy hell what a great twist there.

I love fluff cause let's be honest who doesnt. But I'm in love with Angst. And slowburners it makes the story so interesting. I guess im a masochist. I just hope that after everything goes to hell. Their happy ending is around the corner.
Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 7/26
["I don't want to shut you out; you're too important to me."]

I'm hoping he really means this. And not in a 'I'm the king because I married you and that's why you are important to me way'

.[Before she sang, she looked up at him. "Can you follow," she asked, "as I sing?" Elsa gestured to the piano, and Hans nodded, his fingers taking over her playing rather fluidly.]

Hans playing the Piano tho HOTT.

[Getting an idea, Elsa shifted and turned, sitting on the piano keys with a mess of notes emitting from it. Hans sighed and kissed her clothed midsection. "What else do you like hearing…?" she asked, tangling her fingers in his thick hair. Her legs spread wider to let him in closer, glad for the slit up her skirt. She should be questioning him, should be asking him if that was what he really felt, whether or not he knew how tortured and terrible she felt when he shut her out. But instead his lips pressed up her bare leg. "You, crying out for me and no one else," he whispered against her skin. "Elsa, I owe you, and I'm so, so sorry." As his head disappeared under her skirt, and Elsa started to lose herself, that's when she forgave him completely.]

My brain just fried.

I have a feeling about Elsa being "Sick" asdfghjkl

[She fell asleep listening to his heartbeat; she couldn't tell where she ended and he began.]

That lined just killed me.

["You're acting rather… moody,"]

Ok I'm just gonna write it cause I've been with this in my head. She's pregnant. (Hoping she is)

[There's also some emerging angst, and yes, this will only grow over time. I do love happy Hansla, but let's get real: in this reality, they can't have a completely happy ending together. Not when they're both so flawed. But I love this chapter, and I hoped you guys did too.]

AAAAHHHH. YOU'RE KILLING ME. DONT DO THIS. I know things are about to go to hell soon but I really want a happy ending. And I just have this huge feeling it's not with all your notes. Aaahhhhh. My shipper heart hurts so much. Bring on the Angst I love it.
Bambibelle84 chapter 11 . 7/26
[Enjoy the Hansla, because this is the last time you're gonna see them this freaking happy.]

Why would you do this to me why?

[With her eyes half-lidded as she glanced up at him, Hans bit his lip to keep from moaning too loudly, just by how she looked—so vulnerable, yet with a seductive air about her. "You're King of Arendelle now, darling," she pointed out, sliding his pants down his hips. "And I want to celebrate…"]

She's more open, more flirty, more confident. I enjoyed reading that.

["Hm…?" Elsa kicked off the rest of her clothes off—including her gloves, Hans was glad to notice—and did the same to his. Hans suspected there was something about the intimacy and warmth that drew her more to him physically, not that he had a problem with that. She brushed her nose and forehead against his, holding him as close as she could. "What is it, baby?" she inquired, brushing her hands in his hair. He really loved that; it was so soothing…]

I can't with this asdfghjkl what is air?

[He may have loved hearing her sing, bit hearing her call out for him like this made Hans feel more intimate, like this was his own personal melody, one she only sang out for him and no one else.]

[But, looking into Elsa's piercing blue eyes as she got off of him, he was finally silenced into submission. Hans pulled his wife close and pressed his head against her chest, listening to her rapid heartbeat slowing after such an activity.]

So poetic is not even about just sex anymore.

["So is he living happily ever after now that he's a king?" Elsa teased, kissing his cheek. "I'd like to think so…" Hans replied, moving his lips against Elsa's. She couldn't help but smile, and she held him closer. No, she knewthe ending to that story was "they lived happily ever after," because she'd never felt so happy and alive and free before. That ending, that was where they were now. And she never wanted it to fade away.]

Omg stab my fukin heart why don't you. Aaaahhhhhh. My shipper heart OUCH. Omg this hurts. Cause I know what's to come soon. Ouchy.

[Once day, she conjured up an ice rink and skates for Hans, and they danced around—Elsa leading this time, since it turned out Hans could barely skate! Seeing his cheeks turn red, not just from the cold, just made her even giddier. When he slipped or tripped, Elsa just laughed and helped him up, giving him a kiss each time.]

Why are you doing this to me. The fluff is killing me.

[The whole week was complete bliss, and Elsa never wanted it to end… If she could just live off the grid, no responsibilities, Hans here with her, she'd be completely happy. But she knew it couldn't last, so she had to make the most of what she'd been given.]

Im in tears. I cant.

The tree tho. WOW.

[But something was still plaguing her mind, and with Hans asleep on her lap (she sang to him quite often now, particularly to lull him to sleep), she could think.]

I seriously love that she sings to him and that soothes him. OH OH. I have a feeling of what that that's plaguing her is. Omg.

[1. Hans is pretty much bullshitting his story as he's telling it to Elsa. Sure there are some true elements, but for the most part he's just feeding her more lies. It's dramatic irony, guys; Elsa really thinks the guy's pretty freaking awesome, and he's never really shown indication that he's anything other than perfect.]

Bambibelle84 chapter 10 . 7/26
[Um... is it so bad that I kind of rushed this out so I could get back to Hansla and because it's Christmas?]

In all honesty your story is about Hansla. So to even ask this... I started reading this cause it was center more on Hansla the Anna And Kristoff. I don't understand the people that are angry because it's all about Hansla when the story is about them so obviously is gonna be more Hansla them Kristanna. I mean duh the other characters are gonna appear in the story. But ... anyways the faster I read this chapter the faster I get to Hansla. Lol.
Bambibelle84 chapter 9 . 7/26
[Her kisses became all the more needy as she swallowed one of his moans, savoring how he shook a bit, too. Once their eyes locked again, Elsa felt different—connected to him. Not just literally, but mentally. He felt that, too, she could tell… And she gave him a soft smile after giving a much louder moan.]

I just loved the way you wrote this chapter. Not only was it sex. You captured more than that. And it was just so beautifully written. But so Sexy and hott all at the same time. Great Job.

[All of this was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. Elsa's emotions intensified; all of a sudden she felt much more connected to Hans than she had before. That was something she remembered reading—she'd grow more attached to the person she did this with. And she definitely felt more devoted to Hans.]

Ugh just perfection.

[Anyone else wanna derp with me over our adorable yet totally despicable antagonist?]

Do you even have to ask? It's a actual sin you did lol. I'm in love with Hans. I fell in love with him since he first appeared in the movie and as I kept watching I had this bad feeling about him but I was so blind to his charms and his great looks. He was an asshole for trying to kill Elsa but I just can't help to love him. I just think there is more of him and you are writing him just so fukin perfect.

Oh no now Anna. I wanted to read so much more of Hansla. Nothing against Anna but I seen enough of her in frozen lol.
Bambibelle84 chapter 8 . 7/26
The frosting lick off tho asdfghjkl.

["Like I said, you have no idea…" He leaned in for another kiss, and this time she didn't protest at all. Maybe it was the drinking that was making her light-headed, or maybe it was the kissing, but now she couldn't wait to have him all to herself for the night…]

[Next chapter: Sex. Not gonna sugar coat it for anyone. That's pretty much all that's going to happen. It's definitely a chapter anyone not into that can skip, and yep, won't blame you for it.]

Who in their right mind will skip that chapter? I've been yearning to read some Hansla smut. This being my first. So looking forward to this.
Bambibelle84 chapter 7 . 7/26
[And to address one guest who said I "sucked" because I wasn't talking about Anna and Kristoff just yet: This is a Hansla-centric story. Hans and Elsa are the main focus, not Anna, Kristoff, and company. This is the heart of the first act of the story. If you are looking for something with Kristanna, then I'm sure you can find something else on the site in a heartbeat. Please be patient, as they will be appearing in chapter ten.]

IM ACTUALLY GLAD they aren't appearing yet. I'm here for Helsa.

["Sing to me," he requested softly, holding her close. Because it felt right, Elsa shakily reached up and threaded her fingers through his auburn hair, which felt rather thick and soft, even with her gloves on. "Does that really soothe you?" she asked in disbelief. "More than anything," Hans admitted, leaning a bit into her hand with a content sigh. "Probably even more so now that you're doing that, too… Really, Elsa, you never cease to amaze me." Elsa gave a nervous chuckle, but she started on yet another melody, to which Hans immediately relaxed. In a way, doing this, even with Hans pressed against her, was soothing her as well.]

ASDFGHJKL ASDFGHJKL ASDFGHJKL My shipper heart OUCH. Goodness for some reason I just love this so much. That he asks her to sing to him. I just i love it. I'm actually teary. I teared up when she asked him if it really soothes him.

OMG their toast tho. Like I can't even with these two. I loved that Elsa calmed Hans down cause his brothers had him a little uneased.

Elsa reminds me so much of Rogue. Not being able to have contact with another human.