Reviews for Jump Into the Fog
Gracialoveme chapter 1 . 6/15
I saw you made a sequel of this and I'm really interested in the main story! So well here I am, I'm going to read the next chapters! Normally I don't do like when I see a sequel and then I see I first have to read the main story I'm like 'nah' but somehow I tink with this one... Let's give it a shot!
Energetic red chapter 23 . 5/14
I love this! Great job and nice development :)
Kendra Nolans chapter 1 . 5/11
I loved it I love all of the drama in it Hans is a jerk but there is just something about him that Iove... I always like the bad guys lol
Cassio chapter 3 . 5/4
I liked most of the reasoning behind Hans' thoughts, about how he has a hard time trusting people, how he craves for attention and how much he wants to prove himself. What I don't see are the caresses/touches and the flirting, not after a week of Anna being supposedly dead. After so many years of isolation, I think Elsa would be suspicious of someone getting so close to her, specially someone she doesn't know very well and who wanted to marry her sister after only one day of meeting her.
Cassio chapter 2 . 5/4
I kind of understand why you wrote this chapter this way, you mention it in the notes at the beginning, to move out of the way Anna and Kristoff for the next several chapters so you can focus on Hans and Elsa. I just wished you hadn't spoiled us about it. It only makes the idea of Anna recovering for months and Kristoff not leaving her side not very plausible. I think Kristoff would go to save Elsa if he knew she was in trouble, because it's what Anna would do, and since he loves Anna, he would do anything for her sister.
What I did like was the concept of Kristoff, Olaf and Sven saving Anna with their combined acts of true love. Nice!
Please don't take my words seriously; this is just my humble opinion.
Cassio chapter 1 . 5/4
I confess that I've know of this story for quite some time now, but I've never bothered to read it, and I really like Hans and Elsa as a couple. So I'm going to give it a shot :). The premise is interesting. There were two things that surprised me though: one, that the blizzard continues after Hans tells Elsa she's killed her sister, which is not the case in the movie, where the snowstorm disappears and everything becomes static (I assume you've changed that for the sake of this fanfic); and two, how Hans addresses the Queen by her first name instead of 'Your Majesty' in the final part of the chapter. Did you do this last thing on purpose?
A really amazing story! The plot was amazing; how Hans acted to gain Elsa trust and suceeded in marrying her,being king, controling her and at the same time -even if he didn't admit it- needed her, her attention and care. And Elsa craved for his attention and help and comfort. They were both so broken from their childhood years, from the lack of love and attention, that made them to have this twisted -some good some bad- relationship. I liked that at the end they both were their true selves, no more hiding and I think there is a chance to finally find happiness. Anna was so scary when she was preparing face and kill Hans and during the fight. She was become almost a monster herself, hate does that. Anyway, I like your story very much and I thank you for sharing with us!
Amazingness56 chapter 4 . 3/25
When is the good stuff going to happen
XD!
Csarrie chapter 15 . 2/17
I died laughing lol !: D. Guess you eat it? Like wise you would be all those questions lol
I love your fic. Kisses. Chau.
OMG I loved this
Koshka-Pesnya chapter 23 . 1/30
Hello there! Might I say that your fanfiction was amazing and I really enjoyed reading it throughout this past week! I haven't read a fanfic in this site for a long time and yours happens to be first one I read in so long! I personally never thought Hans was actually going to fall for Elsa so I liked the fact that he actually did; I also love Anna and Elsa's character development and Kristoff is such a sweetheart; I enjoyed the scenes with Olaf too! He's so adorable. Overall, it was great and I liked how you ended it. Great job!
Brando chapter 1 . 1/18
I like how you explored the characters. I have to admit, the story is quite convincing to me. I hope you'll be able to post more of that fan fiction.
Ghost Soda chapter 22 . 1/8
Wait, so Hans tried to kill Anna, Elsa, lies to Elsa and has the nerve to try to get with Elsa and comfort her about the death HE CAUSED and they end up together anyway? And this is supposed to be a happy ending? HOW IS THIS A HAPPY ENDING?

And why the hell is everybody okay with this? Honestly, I was rooting for Anna to kill that bastard Hans. Honestly, I skimmed most of it but that's because reading about Hans lying to Elsa while trying to screw her over Anna's "grave" is too painful to read in it's entirety. I just can't. And while I think Hans will get comeuppance, I doubt it will be enough to wash out the bitter taste of everything else, especially when Elsa ends up with Hans anyway and Anna is treated as the bad guy for actually being angry about it all.

Sorry if this sounds rant-y, but I had to get it off my chest. :U
foolcoolgur chapter 9 . 1/1
Oh my gosh. Hot. Hot. HOT! I loved it! The only thing it felt like it was missing was what Hans was thinking during this. From Elsa'a stand point, it sounds like he might be falling in love with her for real and that just makes me more excited for how you're going to end the series.
I also feel that he might already love, but feels like she doesn't fully live him so he won't let himself fully live her.

AHHHH! YOU WRITE THIS SO GOOD! I HAVE ALL THE FEELS! *sorry for the tldr, fan girling pretty hard right now*
Guest chapter 23 . 12/29/2014