Reviews for Jump Into the Fog
miryamjj chapter 1 . 3/24
Hi Eliza, I read this fic for the second time and I loved it both times! You definitely have the talent to read into characters, I fell in love with the portrayal of both Elsa and Hans. You explored their insecurities and fears as a way to bring them together but keeping them apart at the same time. I loved how you wrote their sexual chemistry and attraction, was absolutely beautiful! It wasn't hard to see them falling for each other and having a hard time acknowledging it,Hans more than Elsa. You did a great job with this fic! Congratulations!
miryamjj chapter 23 . 3/24
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2016
"And in being pregnant, Hans felt he truly won." I don't think this sentence means what you wanted it to mean...
Markus Ramikin chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
"Did anyone get my Avengers reference"?

In my case that's "fortunately, no".
Amy chapter 23 . 8/24/2016
Hello :) I just finished your story. It was really amazing. You were a great author, really. But there's this one thing that kept bugging me the whole time. I mean no offense but I noticed that you got a little mean to your readers when they asked why you took a long time updating. I'm a writer myself, and I understand that some readers could get a little...annoying (?) when they demanded you to update incessantly But snapping at them was just bad, especially when you used the F-word and called them names. I'm sure you're a lovely person so I found it sad that you got that irked over something so trivial. I really do hope that you're not offended because I only mean well. And I truly do love your story. It really was amazing. Just think about what I said, okay? You'd find it annoying now, but one day you'd see that snapping and demanding reviewers were just useless. Nice talking to you dear :)
Ari Rue Arrow chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
:]
That One Bright Star chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
Someone should make a Yandere Hans, I love Yandere fanfictions. Or maybe a Yandere Elsa!
Esty chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Hmmm I don't trust him.
Christy chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
Dear Eliza,
I really like your Hansla ,I think you should make your stories a bit more think about all the kids who could be researching this and finding something that could give them your Hanna (Anna and Hans) fanfic.
NC chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Great story! Has an open ending but that's a good thing in this case. Good luck with future fics! :D
Galaxyspoon chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I want to apologize for my last review. While Helsa isn't my thing, my review was biased and unnecessarily rude and despite not liking the premise, this fic is very well-written.

I just wanted to get that off my chest. :p
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
Anna, I know you want to save your she is happy ruling alongside hans
BlueFlame27 chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
YES! I LOVE HOW YOU'RE TURNING HANS INTO LIGHT! He's such an interesting character and changing Hans into this just makes the story even better so far!
BlueFlame27 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Totally agree with your statement about the small giveaways about Hans' true intentions. I noticed something interesting I while rewatching the movie. We all know how Elsa's gloves are used as a literal motif to hide her powers and thus her true self. But who else constantly wears gloves until their true intentions are revealed? Hans is! It was such a clever thing for the designers and animators to put in the story.

Back to your story haha. From what I've read so far it seems very interesting and intriguing. I loved it when the 3rd person narrator told us Hans' perspective. It gave more depth to the character.