Reviews for Gospel For The Fallen Ones
Little Cinch chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
This was great! You did a wonderful job conveying Castiel's fear - and I love that he was timid for a reason, not just because it's cutesy. I also love that it was AU, but then NOT AU, then happily AU again. Well crafted. Thanks for the great read. :)
smittythethird chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
I literally fucking cried I have never done that, true it's 2:25 am and I'm on my period but still I ficking cried I love this so much, you have no idea! It's so wonderful!10000/10
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Oh my chuck, why is it over? This had to be the greatest fanfiction I have ever read , no the greatest anything I've ever read! Your use of speech was have an amazing grasp of the English language. You should get something published because you have and amazing talent !
FictionCake chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I FUCKING LOVE THIS.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I've gotten no sleep whatsoever and it's all because of this amazing story
Don't stop writing ever
Stephanie chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I absolutely loved this beginning to end. I completely thought that it would be an AU, full of smut and fluff but then I was like OH SWEET BABY JEASUS THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE CANNON. Thanks for making my week by writing this story, it was AWESOME
Saramander016 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That was awesome! And happy birthday!
Maki-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Holy freakin' shit When i started reading this fict I never...NEVER thought it would end like this, It was amazing! I really loved it! you're an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Thanks to you, I had a shitty nights sleep, and half assed it to work today because I was SO FUCKING DISTRACTED AND HAD TO FINISH THIS DAMN STORY CAUSE I WAS HOOKED FROM THE GET GO.

Wonderful job, please write another. :) Happy belated birthday! -Enthusiastic Guest
SarahShipsIt chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
holy shit i've been meaning to read this since you posted it but i've had finals and life was crazy but i finally did and fuck me it's perfect. definitely not what i was expecting at all, tbh, but i love it nonetheless. i actually really love the fact that it was so unpredictable. who would have guessed that timid shy scared little castiel at the beginning of the story would turn out to be a fallen angel. omg bravo. i could write praise for this fic for a thousand years and still not be done. everything was perfect. you are perfect.
nikkipiesuprise chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This was beautifully written, I was honestly heartbroken when Cas had to leave the boys, but loved how you reunited them all. Also kudos for averting the apocalypse and not making Michael evil!
Tracy chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was so awesome! Good job you!
helenofargos chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This...was really good. I love monster stories like this (especially from you, Tomi—you rock) showing up in my inbox.
Your characterisations of everyone is flawless, if you ask me, and the plot development was fantastic. I didn't think it'd develop and go past the night Cas had to leave and Naomi dealt with him, but you surprised me once again. Pleasant surprise, not a negative one.
Keep up the good work! I look forward to whatever you publish next. :D
name chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
happy birthday! now that that's out of the way, holy crap that was amazing. Like holy crap. It flowed nicely and I couldn't stop reading until I was done. I was sad when Cas forgot but I almost squealed when they remembered in Hell. And when they met back in the physical world I just about died and when you remembered Bobby was there in the scene and made sure he had some kind of comment about them!

basically this fic makes me want to go die because everything turned out amazing and nothing hurt and it was actually a happy ending bless you for letting them both remember and not making Michael a huge dick like most fics do and I just can't you are amazing.