Reviews for That Belle
jamie.wan.kanobi chapter 3 . 1/18
you said she doesn't remember her mother and then you refer to her remembering her mother I don't understand
jamie.wan.kanobi chapter 1 . 1/18
this is illegal and she should be sued for malpractice and or killed along with the rest of the soulless people
JosephineM chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
Please, continue! this is amazing!
IPut a-SpellOnYou15 chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
...I...ok.
...I just...ok

Ya...update?
Erishkagel chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Loving it so far, its such a sweet story!
belle chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
I love how they got together.
And sweety you take all the time you need to recover. I'm sure we can wait while you do. I hope u feel better soon.
LynRward chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
I'm so sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon. Loved this chapter can't wait to see what happens next.
Krazee Ladee chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
*reads A/N*
UMM, HI, ARE YOU OKAY THOUGH? I think an accident followed by even just one operation - let alone 'a couple of' - counts as an excuse not to update for a while. Heck, it hasn't even been that long. More importantly, are you gonna be okay?

As for this chapter: wow, my favourite so far. Even in an AU, you still managed to keep their love pure and sweet. Really nicely written and well-paced.

Hope you get well soon, dearie. ;)
Twyla Mercedes chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Sweet (we'll overlook the whole ethics violation of him moving in on a former patient for the sake of the romance). Let's have Emma come in and start kicking *ss.
Rinoax chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Wonderful chapter and awww those little kisses :3
Keep up with the good work and hope you are okay. Take the time you need to rest your eyes.
jewel415 chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Love your story and writing. Hope you feel better soon and are well on your way to a complete recovery. How awful for you to have to go thru something like this. Please feel better! Will look forward to your next chapter! : )
Kiri Huo Ziv chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Just love this story. The plot itself is very, very heavy, but the development is cute and sweet. I love this version of Belle and Rum and Bae!
rumbeller25 chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
this was the best yet miss you
Stargate533 chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
Im sorry to hear about your accident! I hope for a fast recovery! I loved the new chapter and belle and gold getting closer
darkonesroses chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
ASDFJKLASDFJKLASDFJKL NEW CHAPTER! YAY! Im so happy you updated!
Omg where do I begin?! They finally kissed! Yeeeeeesssssss! And neal and Emma, ah love it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hugs and loves!