Reviews for Unofficial Rules of The Enterprise
Why Jim? Why?
Flaremontgomery chapter 15 . 7/20/2019
Hilarious. Poor Chekhov.
Flaremontgomery chapter 6 . 7/20/2019
This chapter was hilarious. I had no expectations for rule 13, and I wasn’t disappointed.
Sohini Kayal chapter 6 . 3/5/2019
this made me double over laughing...:)wonderfully written
Charm Caster1127 chapter 38 . 12/14/2018
Honestly the whole thing is amazing and I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
Okay, so I remember reading this fic about two years ago and absolutely LOVING IT! It’s honestly one of my favorite fanfics I’ve ever read. Each chapter is a mix of humour, cuteness, and overall enjoyable. I just watched Star Trek with my dad and remembered this fic and am now just re-reading it. This is THAT GOOD. I keep coming back to it and remembering just how much I enjoyed reading this when I first watched Star Trek all those years ago. THANK YOU FOR CREATING SUCH AN AMAZING FIC!
June chapter 18 . 10/1/2018
Guest chapter 38 . 5/26/2018
Very enjoyable read thank you!
YamiYugiYuki chapter 10 . 1/13/2018
The frist half of the chapter had in freaking stitches. I was laughing so hard THERE WAS ONLY A WHISING SOUND -its 3:41am and Ihad to cover my mouth my duna- I lost it when Bones noticed the shark.

It was made even funnier by the fact I get my iPhone to read the chapter to me. I love anything involving Chekov and the Command and would love to see more the fany type stuff.

I have only been able to find a handful of stories. If you know any good ones please let me know.
Evelyn Rogue chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Hi... wow this was awesome!
Selina Potter5 chapter 38 . 9/6/2017
This was shirt sweet and adorable. I love them sooooooo much. You sure a great writer. Stay that way
Yutah123 chapter 11 . 7/22/2017
This makes me laugh so hard.
JinMukang chapter 13 . 4/3/2017
Imagine them trying to watch Lion King...
No Idea What to Name This chapter 38 . 3/31/2017