Reviews for Overcome
Sweeter chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
If only it had been that easy. Heck, if it had been that easy she would've said that she felt a lil something when he was going to kill Drusilla! I mean, gawd . . .
darklace15 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Aw. You turned me into mush. Gooey, Spuffy-induced mush. That was beautifully well-written, and I loved seeing soft, sweet Buffy. Adorable, and excellent.
edwardsissorhands chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
This story was perfect, everything that needed to be said was said, everything that needed to be done was done, i loved it. I will pay you for another chapter...please? I'll be willing to beg!
thank you for an amazing story.
deleted-529 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Great characterization and great story! Kudos!
Ao Tianrong chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
That was just really really sweet! And you really captured Crazy Spike well. I wish it could have happened like that in the show! _ great job! _~
Laura chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
I liked this story a lot! I wish this is what really happened on the show. Thank you for your wonderful story!

p.s. By the way, Spike is sooooooooo hotttt!

sincerely,

Laura*
SamDS chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Awesome!
Kella chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
If you ever make an NC-17 version of this, please let me know...This was great.
Kate chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Wow! That was great! I like the way you were able to capture the emotions they were feeling so well! Good Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Your story was AwSoMe you hav ta write another one!
Carrigon chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Great fanfic. I only wish ME would write it that way. Thanks for the great read!
Aisuru1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
I don't think Buffy and Spike will get together quickly this season (although it'd be great if they did, there are lots of complications to be worked through, not to mention the fact that the newest big evil is in contact with Spike), but I still like your story. The shower scene, with Buffy allowed to be caring and gentle, was especially nice.
Candy chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
completely romantic/angsty i LOVED it! beautiful!
skyz chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Great story, I liked it a lot.
AJ Hofacre chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Ohhh... this was wonderful. An excellent piece of work, go you :)