Reviews for Harry Potter & the Little Sexy Bomb
Blueish-Moon chapter 1 . 8/24/2020
I...I have no words to say. The protagonist is crazy. Insane is a better word. This story makes no sense. The author reviews his or her's own chapters. I'm...out.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
I can't read it. She or he is insane.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
What the hell did I just read!?

It really is slightly creepy how you review your own stories, multiple times.
Roselina4389 chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
I...I don't mean to be rude but this is kind of creepy. Please don't write such things. It would also be better if you don't review yourself. Idiots do that.
EDelta88 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I ... I have no idea how to react to this. On the one hand you do write well... on the other, this is so completely random that I have no idea what in the nine circles of hell I'm looking at. Keep up the good work... I think?
Vipera411 chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
...

...Help!
kiki chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
LOL. GQ.
Anon chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
I was LOL at your future HP and HG!
Anon chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
So the time travellers are from the future!
Did you make your own song up?
TL and SM are Aurors, then.
Anon chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
I'm happy that your making right-way decisions about the morals of this story, but in the original books, Quirrel was possessed by Voldemort not drugs.
Well done for having the SH contact the police.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Yes, I was right! The SH is possessed by the Founders.

Well done for ensuring that HP was caught for stealing! So he won't turn into TR.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Well, that was unexpected! I much prefer your sorting song poetry to HP's protest singing.

I have no idea what will happen next. I hope HP doesn't keep stealing. Is he possessed by one TR or BL? I like that he was rescued by a concerned squid and sorting hat, though the SH is possessed by the Founders.
Anon chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
What a nice sorting song!
Anon chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
How old are you or how old were you when you wrote this story? You write like an eleven year old! But you left me a SAT style review!
You said 'I like your imagery of the black sheep' and how like your story it is. You are very obviously younger than you say you are.

I enjoyed that your Hermione is different to HG, and that you have left RW unchanged. Will they really time travel back to WW1?

I think that F HP's wardrobe style is a little excessive and so is all his gold jewelery. Teenagers can't afford that much money! I hope he hasn't stolen it all!
sinner.vs.saint chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
This is a very funny story, but very chaotic sometimes difficult to follow. I also think you are chasing away the readers and their comments by reviewing each chapter of your own story. they can think " this story must be very boring if the author's name is the only one you can find across the reviewers". Also if you ask for reviews so desperately the readers will not respond well (those cruel bitches) Sorry for my weird english. I'll keep reading.