Reviews for We Keep Falling
tardisoftheshire chapter 28 . 14h
I just finished reading this after starting it only a few days ago, and IT WAS SO GOOD! How are you such an amazing writer?! :O I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and kept shrieking for more in the small amount of time it took me to click to each next chapter! lol XD And poor Sherlock! It wrenched my heart to see both him and Jawn hurting so much T_T

You did a fantastic job keeping everybody in character; every action which each character took was, I thought, something that they would likely do in canon. Also, your medical knowledge impressed me! I don't know if you are well-versed in the medical field in real life, but it certainly appeared that way :) AND MORIARTY MADE ME SO MAD I WANTED TO PUNCH HIS LITTLE IRISH FACE OMG YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB WITH HIM AAAAAHH! Very glad that he is dead so that he can't hurt my precioussss (*Gollum voice*) Sherlock anymore *strokes Sherlock's hair protectively*. When I found out that the nurse's name was Mary, I freaked out because I remembered that Mary IS a nurse, so I knew it had to be her! :DDDDD She was so good in this, and I loved how she was the one who encouraged John and took care of Sherlock! :o)

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO CONTACT STEVEN MOFFAT SO THAT HE CAN MAKE YOUR STORIES INTO MINI EPISODES BECAUSE THEY ARE NOW THE REASON WHY I BREATHE THEY ARE SO AMAZINNGGGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHH

Thank you so much for taking the time to create such a wonderful story! I can't wait to read the rest of them! :DDDD

Claire :)
thebookworm333 chapter 28 . 3/3
I didn't want it to end you know...but I guess every good thing has to end...a really wonderful story
Obliviousperson chapter 17 . 2/2
I read your story a long time ago and it was really amazing that I am re-reading again. I love your fanfics and this one especially nearly made me cry because John not accepting Sherlock despite what he went through to protect him.I mean it was wrong to jump off St. Barts without telling John he would fake it and I was really sorry for what John went I read your fanfic and thought about what Sherlock went through, the guilt and the injuries from the torture sessions, between season 2 and season 3 and I started to understand why he did what he did. This fanfic also makes me feel eternally grateful that Mycroft rescued and patched Sherlock up when he did or I wouldn't even dream of what would have happened to him.
I am sorry if you are busy but please keep on writing more fanfics...
(Sorry for my grammatical errors, I am not a native speaker)
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 28 . 1/8
This was quite possibly the most gut-wrenchingly good story I've read in a very long time.

I cried.

More than once.

And I loved every bit of it.

Thank you for writing this fic. It's amazing.
Nadamalki chapter 28 . 9/7/2016
Probably my most favorite Sharelock fanfiction read! That was so beautifully written, thank you for sharing your talent and story with us.
Lisa Smithers chapter 28 . 6/18/2016
This is an excellent story. I read it all the way through in one run; I couldn't stop reading.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/15/2016
truly a picasso among fanfiction
Brown Eyed Girl-62 chapter 28 . 4/13/2016
Amazing story! Thanks so much for sharing! Love your wonderful way of writing :)
LisaP4 chapter 28 . 2/5/2016
This was phenomenal! I couldn't stop reading for a second. Thank God i found it when it was complete; I don't think I could have handled waiting for new chapters. Emotionally compelling and beautiful. Great work!
Ike chapter 28 . 1/26/2016
I like the story but I think you are too afraid to put their relationship into lovers. Because bestfriends do not do what sherlock and john do in this story. I think it would be an even better story if you aim it into one best direction, a couple, lovers. Coz We know from the beginning of this story that they love each other.
MissLuciusNight chapter 28 . 9/22/2015
amazing. Please write again sometime. perfect.
OMG wow chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
o my god this is so good! you reduced me to tears once or twice and its exactly how I would depict sherlock!. God its soo good I LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Oh jeeze, that's brutal! :*(
gandalfking chapter 28 . 1/26/2015
You. Have committed a treasonous act! You made a sad fic
Deanwinchestersgirl4 chapter 28 . 10/25/2014
Hahahaha no no it's fine, talk my heart I didn't need it much anyway...(very good story for sure! Keep up the great stories plz!)