Reviews for We Keep Falling
John is so selfish honestly all he cares about is how HE felt and no one else he needs to grow up.
Is this gonna be all about poor boring ass john who only ever cared about what he and he alone went through for those years fuck anyone who went through a hard time too sherlock the most.
novelteas74 chapter 16 . 1/5
Oh dear! Sherlock is a bit not good for certain. But at last John has found him and rescue is underway. You do write hurt/comfort and angst so very well. This is gloriously satisfying to read;-) Thank you for such excellent storytelling.
novelteas74 chapter 12 . 1/5
Great chapter. I love John’s reaction and the guilt he must be experiencing. Of course I want things to be set right but am loving the Sherlock angst meanwhile.
novelteas74 chapter 7 . 1/5
Oh dear. This is just heartbreaking. How much longer can Sherlock even survive. I mean, we think we know the answer but it’s true that in fan fiction you can make your characters unpredictable. Poor Sherlock. Poor John. I’m loving this!
novelteas74 chapter 5 . 1/5
All these misunderstandings! Of course, I can kind of see John’s POV but then again, I feel so bad for Sherlock not getting to e plain — which quite horribly, makes me enjoy this story even more.
novelteas74 chapter 2 . 1/5
I have this completely ambivalent feeling about what promises to be an angst fest coming up. But then again, I do so like stories of this type and you are one of my favorite writers.
Why was only john allowed in and not Lestrade his sherlocks friend too ugh im so done with this
John just sounds like a jealous selfish dick to be fair
You make them sound like a couple i hope you wont make them a couple sick of all the fanfics ending wuth them as a couple seems no one can just appriceate their friendship.
Anna chapter 28 . 4/9/2017
*chokes on amazingness*
You. Did. Awesome.
I cried quite a bit.
novelteas74 chapter 28 . 4/1/2017
I spent the last two hours reading your story and I loved every heart wrenching second. It was such a pleasure to read.
tardisoftheshire chapter 28 . 3/22/2017
I just finished reading this after starting it only a few days ago, and IT WAS SO GOOD! How are you such an amazing writer?! :O I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and kept shrieking for more in the small amount of time it took me to click to each next chapter! lol XD And poor Sherlock! It wrenched my heart to see both him and Jawn hurting so much T_T

You did a fantastic job keeping everybody in character; every action which each character took was, I thought, something that they would likely do in canon. Also, your medical knowledge impressed me! I don't know if you are well-versed in the medical field in real life, but it certainly appeared that way :) AND MORIARTY MADE ME SO MAD I WANTED TO PUNCH HIS LITTLE IRISH FACE OMG YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB WITH HIM AAAAAHH! Very glad that he is dead so that he can't hurt my precioussss (*Gollum voice*) Sherlock anymore *strokes Sherlock's hair protectively*. When I found out that the nurse's name was Mary, I freaked out because I remembered that Mary IS a nurse, so I knew it had to be her! :DDDDD She was so good in this, and I loved how she was the one who encouraged John and took care of Sherlock! :o)

Thank you so much for taking the time to create such a wonderful story! I can't wait to read the rest of them! :DDDD

Claire :)
thebookworm333 chapter 28 . 3/3/2017
I didn't want it to end you know...but I guess every good thing has to end...a really wonderful story
Obliviousperson chapter 17 . 2/2/2017
I read your story a long time ago and it was really amazing that I am re-reading again. I love your fanfics and this one especially nearly made me cry because John not accepting Sherlock despite what he went through to protect him.I mean it was wrong to jump off St. Barts without telling John he would fake it and I was really sorry for what John went I read your fanfic and thought about what Sherlock went through, the guilt and the injuries from the torture sessions, between season 2 and season 3 and I started to understand why he did what he did. This fanfic also makes me feel eternally grateful that Mycroft rescued and patched Sherlock up when he did or I wouldn't even dream of what would have happened to him.
I am sorry if you are busy but please keep on writing more fanfics...
(Sorry for my grammatical errors, I am not a native speaker)