Reviews for We Keep Falling
Lisa Smithers chapter 28 . 6/18
This is an excellent story. I read it all the way through in one run; I couldn't stop reading.
truly a picasso among fanfiction
Brown Eyed Girl-62 chapter 28 . 4/13
Amazing story! Thanks so much for sharing! Love your wonderful way of writing :)
LisaP4 chapter 28 . 2/5
This was phenomenal! I couldn't stop reading for a second. Thank God i found it when it was complete; I don't think I could have handled waiting for new chapters. Emotionally compelling and beautiful. Great work!
Ike chapter 28 . 1/26
I like the story but I think you are too afraid to put their relationship into lovers. Because bestfriends do not do what sherlock and john do in this story. I think it would be an even better story if you aim it into one best direction, a couple, lovers. Coz We know from the beginning of this story that they love each other.
MissLuciusNight chapter 28 . 9/22/2015
amazing. Please write again sometime. perfect.
OMG wow chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
o my god this is so good! you reduced me to tears once or twice and its exactly how I would depict sherlock!. God its soo good I LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Oh jeeze, that's brutal! :*(
gandalfking chapter 28 . 1/26/2015
You. Have committed a treasonous act! You made a sad fic
Deanwinchestersgirl4 chapter 28 . 10/25/2014
Hahahaha no no it's fine, talk my heart I didn't need it much anyway...(very good story for sure! Keep up the great stories plz!)
shit bruh chapter 28 . 10/14/2014
QAQ This was amazing! I usually give up on a multichapter fic but this was great.
shit bruh chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I love this so much.
shit bruh chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
:c feels
Luckyflossy chapter 28 . 8/1/2014

Need I say more...

Basically the whole thing was... AMAZING!
orphanacccount chapter 28 . 7/26/2014
That was just incredible. This is one of the most amazing Sherlock fanfictions I have ever read. It was just... ugh, it gave me chills and even made me cry. Just this part:
"You didn't got to a doctor."
"I came to you."
made me all emotional. Thank you so much for writing this!