Reviews for Blue Moon
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Poor Sherlock and poor Molly. Though this is very good on its own as a one shot, you mentioned that you had a second chapter in the A/Ns. I hope you post that some time. This story line is too enticing to leave here.
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Poor Sherlock. :(
ElenneM chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Oh wow that was really sad... it's so devastating thinking how sad he is right there! ... Thanks God she broke-up the engagment! So beautiful Emmyjean!
thedragonaunt chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Sad, sad, sad. But don't despair, Sherlock! All is not lost!
canterlevi chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This gave me a flippy tummy. Any chance it might continue? :-)
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Fan-freaking-tastic as always.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Poor Sherlock. :(
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I'm glad you're planning to write another part. This was so beautifully written and for me the ending of this chapter would be like cutting it off mid-story. Nothing to do with your writing, I understand that many authors choose to end stories like this with no resolution. But, a lack of resolution one way or another drives me batty :-)
guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I don't care that the third season has passed us by. All I want is an update on this, or Reconstructing Life. Please. Please. Just...please.
hummingbirds13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I definitely enjoy your stories and this one is no exception! Weddings are always packed full of emotions and you brought that to light for both Molly and Sherlock. While I would enjoy reading more, I think you cut this story at the perfect place. Sherlock’s return cannot be easy for anyone, but Molly in particular. Showing her confusion, frustration, and even a little hope is spot on. Nice work!
loverosie chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh I really really loved this story. The tone and mood was perfect! Please write more and thank you!
SomeoneOnThisWorld chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
You have NO IDEA how relieved I was, when I read the ending and then looked up to see the story wasn't completed yet :D nice job, I must say, and keep on writing ;)
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
The beginning of this is so well done- can't wait to see what you have planned for part two!
Secrets-0f-dreams chapter 1 . 12/9/2013