Reviews for And you are only just beginning
MTK4FUN chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I really enjoyed this one and I'm not an HP fan; I've only seen the movies. It's obvious that you've done a lot of research. Great job!
emblah01 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is great! I loved it, though it should probably be in the category of crossovers. Oh well, it's still wonderful!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
O M G this fic was the HP/Hunger Games crossover that I never knew I wanted - it exceeded all expectations and I absolutely loved everything about it! I think your house placements for everyone were right on, even the Heads (lol Haymitch of all people would totally be the Slytherin head), the Seam/Town divide turning into the Mudblood/Pureblood divide was genius, and the development of the relationship between Peeta and Katniss was perfect. I was so sad when I read to the end because I wished this could have been a full-length fic since I was so absorbed in this crossover AU you created, but I guess you touched on all 7 years at Hogwarts so there's not much more you could write on (except maybe Gale/Madge's relationship in this universe? sorry my Gadge shipper heart will always be up for more Gadge fics :D).
Anyways, basically long story short is I could gush about this for days bc this was FANTASTIC and so well-written and one of my new favorite Hunger Games fics! :)
daisy chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Everlark in HP Verse awesome (:
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I love this story soooo much! :)
NunaXoxo chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
WOW. I loved this! It sort of reminded me of Lily and James but Peeta never bothered Katniss in this story the way James bothered Lily. I truly enjoyed all of this. Great job!
PotterforPrimeMinister chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh my god! This was fantastic and beautiful and wonderful (and I definitely didn't cry at the end!). All the little canon touches were perfect, like Neville (?) being Delly's great-grandad, etc, and I loved the way you made the older victors and such the professors, it was fantastic!
Granger12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Two of my greatest loves. Together. I've come across HP/HG crossovers in the past and most of them are just god awful corny. This was magnificent. Immediately I was like whoa, Katniss would def be in Slytherin. Peeta in hufflepuff is so achingly right that it's crazy how the dynamics of the houses serve the characters of the HG universe so well. All the sorting was spot on and made so much sense. Just everything. Loved it.
piepie1289 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
that was amazing! It was a great and easy read great job
Allium Banner chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was a very cute combination of HP and HG I thoroughly enjoyed it.
vikki1818 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Coming from a long time HP fan, and a huge HG fan, I just loved this story. I loved how you so firmly set it in the wizarding world, but kept Peeta and Katniss as themselves. I half expected for a fanfiction to have Peeta to be placed in Gryffindor since it is the "sexier" of the houses, but he is so Hufflepuff and I'm glad you went a little daring and placed Katniss in Slyterin. I think that is spot on and another reason why those two are so perfect for each other. I was excited to see some of my favorite parts of each fan-dom put together in this great story. Would love to see a steamy outtake of what happened in the broom closet in more detail though! ;)
sansadarling chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Ohmygod, this is just absolutely brilliant. There really is nothing else to say, it's brilliant. Magically fantastically brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This is the perfect blending of two of my favorite fandoms. What an absolutely breathtaking delight to read!
RandomGerman chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I love love love this story. It is Hogwart's charm with the rougher characters from the hunger games and somehow you mixed them into a magical story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013