Reviews for And you are only just beginning
Thay Carvalho chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
You putted together two things that I love so much, and you did it perfectly! It was an awesome fic, never read something like that before! Congratulations!
Aggie12 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Just lovely! Wonderful story :-)
Bellanator116 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Everything about that was absolutly gorgeous, now please exuse me while I go cry my eyes out.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This story was truly amazing! Please continue it YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLY GOOD
everlasting1286 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
As a long time lover of HP I was really excited to see this fic, and I was definitely not disappointed! Great job with the story and weaving both worlds together :)
honeylime chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Oh, my heart is melting. That was such a sweet, lovely story. You merged these worlds beautifully, and I thank you for sharing it.
VanillaSnowflake chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Wow, just... Wow! That was super awesome! You've melded the worlds of HG and HP so incredibly well. I would so love a continuation of this, if ever inspiration grabs ahold of you. Truly excellent!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
a wonderful and engaging story - i absolutely LOVED it. :)
TheNewClassicGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I have been waiting for a hunger games/harry potter crossover forever! THANK YOU!
Fabyenne chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Brilliant idea, this crossover between THG and HP universes, I absolutely loved it! Amazing use of the THG characters, interesting twist of Katniss in Slytherin and Peeta and Hufflepuff. It was truly delightful, I enjoyed it thoroughly. The research was well worth. ;-) I appreciate all the attention to detail and references to the war, totally genius! It was incredibly easy to imagine all of the THG characters in the Hogwarts setting, you made me totally nostalgic for the HP universe. :-) I actually heard HP movie music in my head LOL, like when Harry was roaming around Hogwarts corridors during the night under his invisibility cloak. My only problem now is I do not know if I shall watch HP movies or THG to relieve the emptiness I am left in now that the story is over. I only wish it was not a one timer. I wish this was made into a movie. I'd totally love it!
Ldyglfr62 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Love the merging of Everlark and Hogwarts. Great job. Looking forward to the next chapter.
LibraryofBabel chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
You blended the world of HP with the characters of THG so seamlessly! Thank you for this wonderful read!
tapluvr91 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Absolutely amazing! Loved every minute of it!
Kittyrocket chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
awwwwwww I loved it, so sweet! Peeta in a uniform is too much to handle right now, thank you so much!
dandelionsandroses chapter 1 . 12/6/2013